PDA

View Full Version : Here I am Again

hairlady
August 28th, 2011, 05:52 PM
Here I am again! Have not been on this forum since 2007. At that time my hair was bsl. Right now I'm sporting an asymmetrical pixie type cut with the ears cut out. I'm wanting to grow out again so here I am to read up on all the hair growth tips. This is going to be a long road.

Shelly
August 28th, 2011, 06:03 PM
Hi hairlady. It's good to see you again. Welcome back and happy growing.

Quetiepi
August 28th, 2011, 07:25 PM
There have been two times in my life when I got my hair cut that short and kept it that way for a long time. Both times involved a serious loss in my personal life. I was encouraged to grow it out by my current (and last!) love, and so here I am. Sometimes you get a second chance in life.

swearnsue
August 28th, 2011, 07:34 PM
Welcome back. I'm also here growing out a pixie with hair cut over the ears. I wish I had started growing my hair long when I was as young as you are!!

Delila
August 28th, 2011, 07:40 PM
Hi there!

I grew out from a pixie, and I'm at about fingertip length now.

What worked for me was basically finding things to do that didn't involve obsessing over my hair, finding ways to space out trims, learning to air dry my hair, etc.

Just try and be patient with yourself.

mallorykay13
August 28th, 2011, 08:42 PM
Welcome back! Ill be excited to see you along on this journey. :)

Lianna
August 28th, 2011, 08:51 PM
Appearance in the super-shortie (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=18405) thread is mandatory! :D Welcome back!