PDA

View Full Version : Cut my hair really short and shaving the rest tonight....

TealDolphin
August 28th, 2011, 04:18 PM
Since my surgery, my hair had been looking thin and scraggly so I cut it and am shaving the rest of the damage off tonight... I miss my curls/waves, but this gives me a chance to let my thickness come back and start fresh. I don't really regret it.

Demetrue
August 28th, 2011, 04:20 PM
I am sure you will rock the bald and beautiful look and think of how great and healthy it will all grow back in. Here's to a fresh new start!

spidermom
August 28th, 2011, 04:20 PM
Oh goodness; shaving sounds so extreme. I hope you enjoy the changes.

akuamoonmaui
August 28th, 2011, 04:21 PM
*hugs*

You have very pretty hair, but I understand why you'd want to. Happy growing and speedy healing!

~ peace

QueenJoey
August 28th, 2011, 04:23 PM
Please post pics! I'm sure you'll look lovely no matter what. And this is such a great opportunity to pamper your scalp so your hair can grow in healthy and gorgeous. I wish I had the courage...

TealDolphin
August 28th, 2011, 04:26 PM
I'll post pics soon :) also, anyone have any tips on how to make sure my hair grows in as healthy as it can? Like scalp massages, etc? Thanks everyone!

redwoman
August 28th, 2011, 04:30 PM
Just think, there won't be a solitary split end on your head! I wonder how long it will be before you notice one? Happy shaving!

ratgirldjh
August 28th, 2011, 04:30 PM
Year ago I used to do this often whenever I would get sick of my hair. Usually I would just cut it off to an inch all over - but grew to like more drastic changes of 1/2 inch. It was actually a lot of fun to watch it go through all the growth processes. I would usually trim the back until it would get long enough to be close to one length and then let it get about BSL or even longer and then do it again! It was kind of addictive for me. The only reason I don't do it now is that my dbf freaked out when I did this after we first met and begged me to never do it again!!! lol

Have fun! And enjoy your hair this way and at all the lengths that follow! And for some reason my hair always seemed to grow extra fast when I would do this!!!

:)