PDA

View Full Version : What would you call this washing method?

Blond On Blond
August 27th, 2011, 02:55 AM
Sinced I'm in love with my new brown hair and obsessed with Caca Brun fading, I've decided to go as gentle as possible with my hair and scalp (I needed a wash badly). I tried rinsing with cool water only, but the effect wasn't exactly what I hoped for, so I poured water into the sink and dissolved about 1 teaspoon of conditioner in it. Dipped my head into the mix, scrubbed my scalp gently and swooshed my hair about. I'm happy to notice my scalp is clean, my hair is clean, but not squeaky clean, shiny and bouncy.
Highly recommended system! :D Now let's see what happens when I repeat it ;) I can betcha it'll be a flop next time :rollin:

Fairlight63
August 27th, 2011, 06:49 AM
That is a good idea! I will have to try that some time.
I have tried to just wet my hair in the shower but that did not work out so well. It made my hair really dry & feel ucky, I need the conditioner on it or I can not get a comb through it at all.
It is weird because sometimes if I will just wet my hair with a comb it makes my hair smoother but I guess the shower washed out too much natural oil or something.

einna
August 27th, 2011, 07:17 AM
Ooh, I like that idea! I am also trying to wash with less CO, and more water, so I will try this. Thanks for the tip, please tell us how it works out next time. And how warm or cold was the water you used?

How about calling it SCO (Sink Condition Only). ;)