PDA

View Full Version : There must be a hair fairy

rena
August 26th, 2011, 05:15 AM
Let me explain.

Recently, my favorite comb started losing its teeth. It was a thick rat-tail comb which I liked because it was easy to hold and use, and was made out of a slippery plastic that slid right through my hair. But it was also a brittle and cheap plastic. I can still use it, but not to its full extent anymore. I also cannot get to the place I bought it from to purchase a new one, so I thought I was stuck with the broken one.

So today I went into my mom's room to clean and as I pass the mirror I notice I'm looking a little on the 'escapee from an insane asylum' side. I grabbed a brush that was sticking out from a pile of clothes on top of the dresser to smooth my hair down, and I hear something fall to the floor when I pull the brush out. I picked whatever it was up to put it back when I realized it was a comb that was exactly like my broken one in every way, except that this one was black and made out of a stronger plastic, which means I won't have to worry about it breaking as easily. Since I'm the only one who uses these types of combs, (hence not many of them around) it felt really special, like it was just for me you know?

The only downside was that whoever used it last left it in horrible condition, and I was scrubbing gunk out from between the teeth for about a half hour. Other than that, I'm very pleasantly surprised and happy.

Thats all. Cheers! :cheese:

Dragon
August 26th, 2011, 07:32 AM
What a great surprise from the hair fairy :)

Rusticular
August 26th, 2011, 07:40 AM
I wonder if we could convince the Hair Fairy to drop us a few bucks each time we shed a hair?

rena
August 27th, 2011, 11:11 PM
Dragon, yup! Rusticular, Yeah, that would be awesome :).

SkinnyCookie
August 28th, 2011, 12:28 AM
I don't think she'd work in money, but maybe she'd leave a nice hair toy under your pillow when you put shed rats there?
:cheese:

rena
August 28th, 2011, 12:40 AM
I don't think she'd work in money, but maybe she'd leave a nice hair toy under your pillow when you put shed rats there?
:cheese:

Ohhh, I like the sound of that idea :D.

mallorykay13
August 28th, 2011, 12:58 AM
Rena, where did you get that graphic in your signature?

rena
August 28th, 2011, 01:13 AM
Rena, where did you get that graphic in your signature?

I made it :o.