PDA

View Full Version : happy!

arantxarivas
August 25th, 2011, 10:46 AM
hey guys! i need to share my happiness! jajaja since im part of LHC, my hair has changed!, OMG it look sooooo much better!, a little bit healthier!, but what is really amazing is that im not doing a lot of things!, i just once a week use the cwc method and put some EVOO overnight, but what really helped me in this goal of reaching healthier and longer hair is that im not using blowdryers anymore or flat irons! god that reaaaally helpssss!.

ooh and because of LHC i became a fan of braids! i learn how to do a braid finallyyyy! :D.. ok ok i think is enough of my happiness! jejejej goood day guys! :D

SoulOfTheSea
August 25th, 2011, 11:48 AM
Yay! Congratulations! :flower:

dRummie
August 25th, 2011, 11:51 AM
Congrats! Pretty cool when you can simplify your routine AND get better results ^_^

Angel_099
August 25th, 2011, 01:43 PM
Yay for being happy!! :) Glad your hair is so much better, and congrats on learning to braid!!

Shelly
August 25th, 2011, 01:52 PM
Simple hair care is always the best when it makes the hair healthier. When I was a teenager my hair was fried. I did all the worst things to my hair. I used a hair dryer daily, I used a curling iron daily along with half a can of hair spray. I'm glad those days are well beyond over.:D

Intransigentia
August 25th, 2011, 03:51 PM
For sure! I was having a conversation with a friend's teenage daughter who spends an hour on her hair every morning even if she's not going anywhere. She was so mad when I told her I take five minutes or less to comb, bun, and go, unless I decide to do something complicated, because my hair generally looks every bit as good as hers (and with fewer split ends).

Shelly
August 25th, 2011, 04:15 PM
For sure! I was having a conversation with a friend's teenage daughter who spends an hour on her hair every morning even if she's not going anywhere. She was so mad when I told her I take five minutes or less to comb, bun, and go, unless I decide to do something complicated, because my hair generally looks every bit as good as hers (and with fewer split ends).

I bet she was extremely mad.:D Some kids are funny that way.

gthlvrmx
August 25th, 2011, 04:20 PM
:) Congratulations!! Isn't it great knowing you're doing something right for your hair and it looks good at the same time? :)
Braids are the bomb, and once a week washing really is nice, you just put it up and go every day. :)

Maelyssa
August 25th, 2011, 07:17 PM
Good to hear that some advice you found here at LHC has helped your hair health improve. It is definitely a very happy feeling when our hair begins to be healthier than we've had it before.
Congrats on your milestone & welcome!