PDA

View Full Version : I think my hair literally ate my hair tie

darklyndsea
August 24th, 2011, 09:47 AM
Yesterday I was trying to put my hair up in a braided LWB and failing. When I took my hair back down, the elastic was gone. Okay, I thought, it probably fell behind me or went flying. So I looked for it...and still haven't found it. My room's relatively small and uncluttered, so it should have been easy to find. So,,,my hair must have eaten it! :D

What about you? has your hair eaten anything?

LadyCelestina
August 24th, 2011, 10:58 AM
Heh,funny things happen! :D

Aside from that one bottle of conditioner which magically dissapeared while detangling my hair,I don´t think my hair is guilty of eating anything...or is it? :-O

Shelly
August 24th, 2011, 11:12 AM
My hair is too thin to eat anything. Well, I can't quite say that. It does make my regular conditioner disappear fairly quickly.:D

bluesnowflake
August 24th, 2011, 06:37 PM
My hair has eaten u-pins before. They simply disappear. I don't know if they fall out or if my hair eats them, but sometimes I put six in and end up taking out 5.

Yozhik
August 24th, 2011, 06:43 PM
My hair chews up hairties and spit them up -- they don't last very long, or at least they didn't back when I used them.

I've also broken a comb in my hair once!

GRU
August 25th, 2011, 08:01 PM
The standard joke in our family is that mothers of newborns are afraid to let me hold their babies for fear that they'd never find the kid again! ;)

archel
August 25th, 2011, 09:18 PM
My hair ate my boyfriend yesterday.

Um. Perhaps I have said too much.

SkinnyCookie
August 25th, 2011, 09:50 PM
I clip, 2 ponytail holders, dozens of tiny elastics, hundreds of bobby pins, and 4 brushes. Except the brushes were more like killed and maimed than really eaten.

I used to have hateful, angry hair.

Aeltt
August 26th, 2011, 04:41 AM
Sometimes i put my hand in my hair and find a hairpin that must have been there for a few days ^^
It also broke a few plastic hair toys and a hairdresser's scissor/razor/whatever (i really don't know. Ironically, it was supposed to thin out my hair).

GRU : awesome :D

lunalesca
August 26th, 2011, 05:04 AM
My hair just eats dust. Maybe I should do a little more dusting :confused:

Rusticular
August 26th, 2011, 07:49 AM
Of all things, I think a little plastic toy Pokemon years ago. There was absolutely nowhere for it to go, and I think I fell asleep with it on my pillow(no idea how that happened, either). Either my hair ate it, or I did..

It must have been experimenting with new flavours, 'cause generally it likes to keep up a steady diet of bobby pins.