PDA

View Full Version : Aussie 3 minute miracle reconstructor - deep conditioner

Autumn Light
August 23rd, 2011, 11:36 AM
I've been using this product for a couple of weeks and it seems to work quite well. I use it mainly on the ends of my hair where it's most dry.

So far I've been using it twice a week, which is every time I wash my hair, but I'm not sure if I should be using it less frequently? what do you guys think? I've read in some places that you should only use deep conditioners once a week or even once a fortnight.

EricaLee83
August 23rd, 2011, 11:53 AM
I LOVE this stuff! I use it more than 2x per week. Nothing works like it for my hair. But I also have curly hair and it's thirsty all.the.time. I also clarify with acv on a regular basis and I haven't experienced any ill effects thus far. You might just need to experiment with it.

YepLilly
August 23rd, 2011, 04:35 PM
I really like Aussie 3MM. I usually use it once a week or right after protein treatments. But it all depends on your hair and whether it needs moisture or is over-moisturized.

Autumn Light
August 23rd, 2011, 05:43 PM
Yeh, it's a great product. :) I think I'll continue to use it twice a week then, unless it starts to make my hair greasy.

cuddledumplin
August 23rd, 2011, 06:13 PM
I love it too. Use it as often as you need to unless you get greasies or something. I used it for ages as my main conditioner.

Chamomile betty
August 24th, 2011, 09:32 AM
Honestly do what's best for your hair. You can tell if you need less or more. My SIL loves the stuff. Didn't do anything for me though.

Eternal.Fiend
August 26th, 2011, 03:47 PM
My mum loves this, she uses it everytime she washes her hair.

For me, I like it, it does make my hair feel really soft, but I once made the mistake of washing with it twice in one week, it made my hair really brittle, so I don't know what that was about. But then again, that's all to do with your hair and how it reacts to products.

I think it's more that it's a guidline to deep condition your hair once a week, I think it should be more on how your hair reacts. If it needs the extra help, then go for it!

chou
August 28th, 2011, 05:51 PM
I was wondering the same thing. I just got it counteract a protein overload and brittleness and after the first use my hair feels MUCH softer but not totally recovered (which I wasn't expecting after just one use anyway). I'm planning to use it every few days this week after washing. I'll let you know if I encounter any issues with build-up, heaviness, dryness or whatnot.