PDA

View Full Version : ISO Mane 'n Tail S&C samples

Chayliana
August 22nd, 2011, 10:27 PM
I'm thinking I'd like to try the Mane 'n Tail S&C but all I can find locally are the 32 oz bottles of each ($6.50 - $6.99). I really don't want to purchase such HUGE bottles not knowing whether my hair will like it or not. I've searched online & it appears that the sample sizes (the little packets) cost as much as - if not more than - the full size bottles. :rolleyes:

I was wondering if any of you kind ladies who already use M&T would be willing to sell me a small travel-size bottle of each? I'd gladly cover the cost of the bottles & shipping, plus whatever you think is fair for that quantity.

Being a newbie here, I'm not sure if I can send/receive PMs yet, so feel free to make your offer here, or you can email me at tls03849 at yahoo dot com.

TIA

QueenJoey
August 23rd, 2011, 10:43 PM
Don't have any sample bottles, sadly. The only thing I could think of is to put some of my conditioner in a travel bottle.

Chayliana
August 24th, 2011, 08:48 PM
That's what I was thinking... travel size bottles. I know empty travel bottles are avail @ Walmart for like 50 cents. But I think instead I'm all set for now. I got an email from Sally Beauty yesterday offering $10 off a purchase of $10 or more, so I checked their website & see they have the 12 oz bottles. But while looking that up I discovered the "Doo Gro" product line and I think I'm going to try that first.