PDA

View Full Version : Apricot Oil?

patienceneeded
August 20th, 2011, 05:03 PM
So, I was at New Seasons and was persusing the beauty section with no intent to buy anything and then I found Apricot Oil on the shelf with the other Beauty Oils (Jojoba, Argan, Etc.). It says 100% moisturing oil, used to soften fine lines, treat dry hair. Well, I ended up buying it to see what it was like. It smells nice (light, clean) and is similar in feeling to my Argan Oil, perhaps a littler lighter (less thick). It went on my hair nicely, no clumping or anything odd. It's been two days, and the ends/length still look nice, not greasy. The little bottle was only $6 and will probably last 6 or more months...what a great deal! Anyone else use/like apricot oil?

angelfell
August 20th, 2011, 05:21 PM
I've never actually heard of apricot oil, but I love apricots.. therefore, I bet the oil smells nice :p? I admittedly have never used Argan Oil (Coconut oil was my first and last to try, because it works perfectly well) but I'll have to keep an eye out for this. It particularly peaks my interest! Especially for the price.. cheaper than Coconut Oil XD

Slinks
August 20th, 2011, 06:04 PM
I found coconut oil too heavy for me and bought some sweet almond oil to try, when I bought that I noticed an apricot oil bottle and will one day buy that .. I'm allergic to argon and loved how that made my hair feel .. if I can get that same feeling with any (so far no go) oil I'll be won over :-)