PDA

View Full Version : One of those awful hair dreams!

Curlsgirl
June 28th, 2008, 08:54 AM
I am sure part of this was from all the medicine I am on right now but Oh I had the awfullest dream last night (is awfullest a word?) Anyhoo, I dreamed that I was letting this woman do a toner on my hair and when she got through another guy came out and they started cutting on my hair. The guy was sort of trying to hold her back a bit but she kept saying let's see we need to even this up and this and when she finished I had bangs about 1/4 inch long and my hair was right at my neck and the most horrible color imaginable. For the whole rest of my dream I kept telling people what she did and they kept saying awwww well that happens and I kept saying, you don't understand how I have been growing and taking care of my hair and this is terrible. I woke up in a huge sweat and glad to see my old hair in the mirror :mad::mad::mad: Sorry I didn't do the quote things I figured you all would understand it anyway ha ha.

LuXious
June 28th, 2008, 09:23 AM
I have those, too! I always wake up with this almost ecstatic feeling of relief that my hair is still... safe! Still there! Same color, still long, etc. Doesn't it make you appreciate your hair more? Maybe we do it on purpose, as a reminder that our hair is a blessing worthy of being counted.

And also, your dream actually happened to me once. I'd only made it to shoulder length and went in for a few highlights and some layers. Ended up with your exact nightmare hair. This was long ago. Don't remember having hair nightmares before that, though.

Darkhorse1
June 28th, 2008, 09:50 AM
No way! I have those too! I recently had a dream where I cut all my hair, and kept it in sections, and then did a magic trick and it was attached and long again. I'm a very lucid dreamer, so controling my dreams makes them less scarey. :D ;)

rubyann
June 28th, 2008, 01:25 PM
Good thing it was just a dream!

I've had a few hair nightmares.:shudder: Waking up was such a relief.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Curlsgirl
June 28th, 2008, 02:39 PM
Good thing it was just a dream!

I've had a few hair nightmares.:shudder: Waking up was such a relief.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Thanks!!! :love:

cheekytweety
June 28th, 2008, 02:46 PM
Sorry to hear that, I have awful dreams all the time so I can relate.

Ndnlady
June 28th, 2008, 02:53 PM
I once had a dream that I shaved both sides of my head - it was like, buzz,buzz, both sides gone and I just looked at myself wondering why I had done that! The top was still long though:confused:. I usually get those dreams when I am extra stressed out though.:rolleyes: