PDA

View Full Version : Glass, Sharky and Harley hair sticks - GONE

Ndnlady
June 28th, 2008, 03:58 AM
I have some more sticks that just don't get worn, I figure someone here can show them the love they need!:) I don't have any trader ratings yet, but hopefully I will get one soon once the package I sent from the last swap arrives safe and sound!
First up is a hair stick I got from gravity glass works on etsy, its 5 1/2 inches long with about 4 1/4 inches of the stick being usable. I paid $9 plus shipping for it originally, I am asking just the $9.
Sold

Front of the stick

Back of the stick

Second is a hair stick I got off of ebay from Sharky's handmade originals, the colors are a natural wood color mixed with dark blue, light green and a dark green color. The stick is 6 inches long with the usable part being 5 inches long.
I am asking $12 for it, I believe I paid $14 plus shipping for it.

Sold
[Here is a close-up so you can see what the colors look like.

Third up is a pair of hair sticks I got from sticks and stones off of the long hair loom Website. They are little silver dangley harley's on top of a black bead, the smaller bead on the bottom is a dark blue color. The stick is 7 1/2 inches long and the usable part of the stick is 6 inches long. I am asking $10 for them since I have worn them a few times, I believe I paid $18 originally.
Sold

Here are the toppers.

Sorry about this pic but my batteries in my digital camera died and dh left them in his work trailer.:rolleyes: But this is what the whole length of the stick looks like.

I will take paypal, but keep in mind I am also a sucker:p when it comes to woodbyc sticks and fakkares and pretty hair slides. I am trying to save up for a real ficcare so I could use the cash but I am also open to swapping.

SHELIAANN1969
June 28th, 2008, 09:13 AM
I can attest that Ndnlady sends her packages swiftly and well packaged!!

I got mine today and it was in excellent condition!!

Thanks! ( I put a trader rating on the rating thread)