PDA

View Full Version : I had to laugh...

faithsdaisy421
August 17th, 2011, 03:22 PM
So, the other day a friend of mine met me at my house so we could go out that evening. She had come straight from work, and asked if she could use our shower to get cleaned up. I of course said yes, and let her know I would be home soon.

When I got home, I seen that she had dug all of my old SLS/coney filled products out from my bathroom shelves. She said she had got in the shower and had no idea what to wash with, what was shampoo, where my conditioner was.

She had to stop the water, get out, and look for "normal" products.

To be fair I CO, so my washing conditioner is in a squeezy ketchup bottle, and my other conditioner and body wash is in plain plastic bottles because we buy them in bulk from the local natural market.

By the time we left, she still did not understand why the baking soda, ACV, and honey were in the bathroom (but not buried under stuff) , but the Pantene was dusty....:D

dawnss
August 17th, 2011, 03:30 PM
haha that is funny, I am glad that when my friends come over that I keep most of my products in my old hair care containers, to avoid any explanations.

Viechen
August 17th, 2011, 03:34 PM
Hahaha, friends stopped coming over and not bringing their own products to my place a while back :p I think there have been one too many times when stuff was confused and i get a little bit *upset* when someone messes up my storage system :)

dawnss
August 17th, 2011, 04:00 PM
I understand getting upset about people touching your stuff.

islandboo
August 17th, 2011, 04:13 PM
The poor thing must have been quite baffled! :D

Velvet Dreamer
August 17th, 2011, 04:18 PM
Haha, poor girl. She must have been so lost.
"Why is ketchup in the shower?"

neko_kawaii
August 17th, 2011, 04:28 PM
That's funny!

I was thinking the other day how funny our bathroom would look if I had room to keep all the things I use from the kitchen and that if I were to build my own (larger) bathroom I would include a mini fridge. My husband hasn't commented on the proliferation of non-food items in the fridge, yet.

Rhodugune
August 17th, 2011, 04:31 PM
Poor girl, like a lost lamb in the woods(shower)! ;)

CurlAhead
August 17th, 2011, 04:33 PM
Hahah, I can picture her face when she sees the ketchup bottle in the shower! :D

racrane
August 17th, 2011, 04:42 PM
Hah, that's funny! I had my aunt all baffled when she asked how much money I spent to get my hair looking nice. I explained I just buy cheap conditioner and she was amazed.

Toiréasa
August 17th, 2011, 04:45 PM
That's funny,I have quite the collection of edibles on the back of my toilet I wonder what some of my friends would think if they were to see them there,midnight snack perhaps lol...

BrightEyes7
August 17th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Haha, poor girl. She must have been so lost.
"Why is ketchup in the shower?"

LOL. She was probably thinking "what the heck? Does she cook in here or what?"

Honey, oil, ketchup... but no shampoo! LMAO

faithsdaisy421
August 17th, 2011, 06:05 PM
That's funny!

I was thinking the other day how funny our bathroom would look if I had room to keep all the things I use from the kitchen and that if I were to build my own (larger) bathroom I would include a mini fridge. My husband hasn't commented on the proliferation of non-food items in the fridge, yet.
A mini fridge is a great idea!! Now, I just need to work on building that house... :D