PDA

View Full Version : Hello From KC!

MemoryXIII
August 15th, 2011, 03:19 PM
Hello. I'm Crystal. I hail from Kansas City Missouri. I'm trying to grow my hair past my butt! :D I am also trying to find healthy or natural ways to dye it purple. Any help will be appreciated.

Magicknthenight
August 15th, 2011, 05:32 PM
Hello. I'm Crystal. I hail from Kansas City Missouri. I'm trying to grow my hair past my butt! :D I am also trying to find healthy or natural ways to dye it purple. Any help will be appreciated.

Hii! Welcome to the LHC haha. :D Check out the Article section you'll find a ton of useful information there. Nice to meet you :D

MemoryXIII
August 17th, 2011, 03:23 PM
Thank you. I just went through the newbie guide. Learned alot about my hair type and length (2c - M - II, BSL). I also discovered a method of washing I'm interesting in trying. (CO) I guess now I have to post and post until I can get more privileges. I'll focus on growing it, before I color it. :)

missmaggieeliza
August 17th, 2011, 03:43 PM
Hi Crystal. Welcome I was born in your home town. Corner of Proost or Troost it Was a maternity home back in 1949?? Love the idea of purple hair. Mine is gray now.

I am also new here and discovered posts on these threads do not add up. Has to be some where else i other parts of the forum. Anyway I understand the frustration of wanting to see the pictures and can't until the 26th post then like magic the site opens up to you.

I would love to grow my hair down to my feet and back up to my knees but at my age it will never happen. LOL I will be happy to get it just longer and healthy. I also have a lot to learn about hair care. In just the short time I have been here I can already see a difference in the condition of my hair.

Magicknthenight love tour avatir sig.

Honestwitness
August 17th, 2011, 03:54 PM
Hi! I'm in KC. Welcome to LHC. I can't help you with advice on dyeing your hair. I have never dyed mine.

Maybe we can meet sometime. We had a meet a few months ago at the Nelsom Atkins Museum. That was a lot of fun. We need to do that again.

MemoryXIII
August 18th, 2011, 12:04 AM
Yes, I think I'd love that! One of my best friends volunteers at the N.A. Museum all the time. :) Thank you for the warm welcome.