PDA

View Full Version : I love you guys.

mallorykay13
August 15th, 2011, 01:24 AM
I know this isn't strictly "Mane" forum material, but I wanted everyone to see this. Thank you guys. This forum has been such a good resource for me but also a good support system. Since I joined my hair has been amazing and I have felt good about my hair, without using hairspray and straightening and dying. Thank you guys for good hair and self esteem. <3 xoxo

oddbeat
August 15th, 2011, 04:51 AM
Can I just second this completely? I've only been lurking here a month and I can't believe how much better my hair looks already. I had no idea the damage I was doing just with shampooing, brushing and using hairspray. I mean, I knew my blowdryer wasn't the greatest thing for my hair, but the rest? Never would have known that was the cause of my issues if it wasn't for all the wonderful information you guys provide here. So thank you from me as well.

kidari
August 15th, 2011, 05:03 AM
I love LHC! I thought that my hair was healthy and my routine was great, but I have learned so much here in only a couple months. I never thought it was possible for my hair to look better. I've learned so much and I wish to contribute as much as I can to this community. I already can't wait to see my progress a year from my join date. My goal length has already been changed from waist to hip, possibly tailbone... we shall see!

Lollipop
August 15th, 2011, 07:48 PM
I love the LHC!!! It is helping me become more secure with my hair and the rest of my body. Since I have quit using conventional products for pretty much everything, I feel much happier and more confident in myself.

Plus, y'all are funny :p

slo2gro
August 15th, 2011, 09:25 PM
I am new here, I am learning so much not only about hair but how nice you all are. So a thank you from me too. I have shared some personal things and everyone has been more than nice. :)

Copasetic
August 15th, 2011, 09:57 PM
I totally agree! I really thought I just had bad hair before I joined the LHC. I have learned SO much from everyone here.

*Rose Red*
August 16th, 2011, 02:08 PM
just want to say that I love this place too! I really enjoy my hair now!

Aerin
August 16th, 2011, 02:14 PM
I think this forum is awesome. Very supportive and informative.

I've always wanted to grow out my hair to "long" but really didn't know how. At least now I have a place to start, and an infinite resource for new updos!

snakewitch
August 16th, 2011, 02:18 PM
This forum is awesome. I've learned so much here. :D Ya'll made my hair self-esteem go up 5,000 feet, too...

Alvrodul
August 16th, 2011, 02:31 PM
Absolutely! :flower:

AngelDella
August 16th, 2011, 03:02 PM
I also must add my two cents :) I wish I had known about this forum a long time ago! I have had semi-long hair most of my life and always envied the really long haired people. I thought my terminal length was most likely BSL but after reading about everything I was doing bad, I am so hopeful now that some day I will be one of those long haired people myself. Thank you LHC. You are giving me the support I needed to go ahead and do this:)

SoulOfTheSea
August 16th, 2011, 05:04 PM
I feel the same way! :) Oh, and just a question, but it says BCL in your goal length siggy, what does that stand for? :o

TheCaityCat
August 16th, 2011, 07:12 PM
This place has helped me to embrace my waves instead of flat-ironing and spraying them into submission for a haircut that really requires straight hair. I've wanted to experiment before but this forum gave me some great guidance. My hair looks so much healthier and I feel a lot better about what it does on its own without styling products!

sun-kissed
August 16th, 2011, 08:32 PM
I must say I feel exactly the same, everyone on here has changed my view of my hair in such a huge way. After years of stalling at BSL from brush damage and splits, I now am armed with everything I need to know to get to my goal of Classic, and still have a lot of fun along the way! Ya'll rock, a huge thanks to everyone who takes the time to post and share. <3
I feel the same way! :) Oh, and just a question, but it says BCL in your goal length siggy, what does that stand for? :o
Butt-crack-length. ;D

SoulOfTheSea
August 16th, 2011, 09:06 PM
I must say I feel exactly the same, everyone on here has changed my view of my hair in such a huge way. After years of stalling at BSL from brush damage and splits, I now am armed with everything I need to know to get to my goal of Classic, and still have a lot of fun along the way! Ya'll rock, a huge thanks to everyone who takes the time to post and share. <3
Butt-crack-length. ;D

:rollin: I thought so!

beccababesx
August 17th, 2011, 06:39 AM
We love you too :D