PDA

View Full Version : Wedding style suggestions

neko_kawaii
August 14th, 2011, 09:54 PM
My SIL is getting married in October and after having to plan the wedding twice (the date and venue had to be changed after the first invites went out) she has realized that she doesn't have money to hire a hairdresser as she had initially planned. She is super stressed with work etc so I was thinking of collecting a bunch of hair suggestions to show her and thought you lovely people might have some suggestions on where to look.

So far my ideas are youtube searchs for "wedding hair" and "formal hair" and of course those could be searched on Google too. But if you know of any sites that are picture (and instruction) heavy, please link!

Her hair is about shoulder length and layered. Probably 1b or 1c. She complained that she can never get it to stay put with bobby pins, etc but I think she just doesn't have much practice.

I showed her Ms. Alice's Most Excellent and Useful Coiffure (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=75039) and she agreed that it was very pretty.

misstwist
August 14th, 2011, 10:31 PM
I would suggest looking at lilithedarkmoon's you tube channel. She wears extensions for some of her videos but it sounds like your sister's hair is much like her natural hair and she does have several videos without the extensions.

neko_kawaii
August 15th, 2011, 10:38 AM
Ah, thanks. I haven't watched any of her non-extension videos yet so I didn't realize her hair was shoulder length.