PDA

View Full Version : Difference in some of my hairs' texture

rena
August 14th, 2011, 02:55 AM
I have a little group of very awful feeling coarse hairs. Its not their coarsness thats bad, but the mega dry sandpapery texture they seem to have naturally, or rather used to have. These hairs are maybe about an inch and a half long because I kept chopping them off. Now I notice their roots feel soft, smooth, maybe even a little finer, and the patch of them actually lies down and blends instead of standing up. I've chopped them to the root a couple times, and they always grew back the same, even when I entered my better hair care care phase, except for now.

I thought I would share because of the drastic difference in the texture of these hairs. Has anyone else experienced the same?

Peashy
August 14th, 2011, 06:16 AM
I think I know exactly what you mean. I recently noticed some awful wirey, bent, twisty hairs that are at least double the thickness (and stiffness) of my normal hair type. I guess i've always had them but haven't spent as long looking at my hair and examining it lol

I don't know what to do with them, but they do look horrible and don't sit right with the rest of my hair. :(