PDA

View Full Version : Just a little update: 45 Months, and can I can this waist length?!

Little_Bird
June 27th, 2008, 12:10 PM
Hello there :joy:

Oh please fogive my absence but I haven't been able to post or even read, for my computer has cracked for the last weeks and I couldn't even turn it on!

So, after spending a ton of money on it :mad:... It's recovered :p

So I decided to share my latest update with everyone of LHC and ask the 100.000000 dollar (huh?) question: can I (please) call this waist lenght! :pray:

Oh well, eventually I will get there if I still can't call it waist lenght but... I do feel it there!

What do these pictures tell? :rolleyes:

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb116/LittleBirdLongHair/172.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb116/LittleBirdLongHair/173.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb116/LittleBirdLongHair/174.jpg

So what do you think?

I am really looking forward to hit belt lenght in the ends of the Summer, and tail bone next year. I am starting a new trimming skedual, from 4 to 4 months to make my layers disappear and gain healthy looking ends, for once and for all (well, not once and for all, but... you get the idea)

Anyways, I love my hair :p I am very happy to be part of such a kind and nice community like this and I hope I can share my progress here for the years to come! Thank you so much for reading and please do comment hehe :flowers:

Islandgrrl
June 27th, 2008, 12:14 PM
Hi Little Bird!

These pictures tell me that you have some freaking amazing WAIST LENGTH hair!
You've made incredible growth and it's so thick and wonderful!

AJoifulNoise
June 27th, 2008, 12:15 PM
I'd call that waist. Gosh, you're hair is spectacular!

mugglemomof3
June 27th, 2008, 12:21 PM
OMG yes that would be waist. And might I just add that your hair is looking fantastic and healthy and wow. Just Wow!!! :heartbeat

wolf girl
June 27th, 2008, 12:22 PM
Definately waist!! Congrats!:cheese:

eadwine
June 27th, 2008, 12:23 PM
Waist.. yep! Congrats :)

FrannyG
June 27th, 2008, 12:24 PM
Oh, Little_Bird, I'm so happy for you. :) Your waistlength hair looks glorious!

Euphony
June 27th, 2008, 12:25 PM
It's gorgeous! And I will definitely attest to it being waist length.

MadPirateBippy
June 27th, 2008, 12:38 PM
Another vote for yes, that's waist length! Your hair looks fantastic! Good job there. I'm so glad, it looks amazing!

Ranee
June 27th, 2008, 12:51 PM
your hair looks so thick and shiny! :) And yes, waistlenght for sure.

girlcat36
June 27th, 2008, 12:52 PM
Yowza! Your hair looks amazing! 45 months sounds soooo long. Can we just say it took you 3 1/2 years?

JessTheMess
June 27th, 2008, 12:53 PM
:disco::cheese: Definitely waist... Congrats!!!!!!! It looks awesome

Hurray4Henna
June 27th, 2008, 12:57 PM
Holy moly!!! Yes yes definitely waist length.
I can't get over the thickness...the thickness is spectacular.
You have the most amazing hair...it's outstanding!!! :flower:

Lillian
June 27th, 2008, 01:25 PM
Yep - and it's gorgeous! :D

Little_Bird
June 27th, 2008, 01:37 PM
Oh my God!

WAIST!!!!!! CELEBRATE WITH ME!! :cheese::cheer::joy::violin::blossom::bottomsup::w ethree::grouphug::disco::waltz:

You just don't know how excited I am for all these aprovals! I do admit I am quite shy of admiting waist lenght because I still can't believe it and don't want to be happy for something that hadn't appen. But I guess it did!

Thank you all soo much for the comments and for the aprovals, I am so happy! So many months, I guess even years of waiting for my turn, seeing all the magnificient heads of hair that inspired me here, and now I finally get to have my own waist lenght post! Gosh!

Thank you all so much! I have waist lenght hair!!! YUPYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (...)

MissHair
June 27th, 2008, 01:46 PM
You're a guy right? Your hair is breathtaking!

DavidN
June 27th, 2008, 01:49 PM
Congratulations on achieving waist length hair, Little Bird, and it is thick and healthy. Keep it growing!

lora410
June 27th, 2008, 01:53 PM
Most definetly at waist :d

Ndnlady
June 27th, 2008, 01:55 PM
Congratulations on your milestone! :)

wavestogrow
June 27th, 2008, 02:03 PM
Congrats, it looks wonderful! So rediculously thick for waist length!!! Great growing!!

julya
June 27th, 2008, 02:10 PM
That is most certainly waist length! You have beautiful hair, such a rich color.

Starr
June 27th, 2008, 02:46 PM
Congradulations Little Bird! Definately looks waist to me!:cheese:

LadyMoon11
June 27th, 2008, 03:31 PM
Your hair is ... WOW!!!!!!!
Amazing! :thud:

Yes- that's definitely waist length! congratulations :happydance:

wintersun99
June 27th, 2008, 03:41 PM
yes!

and it looks fabulous... :)

Curlsgirl
June 27th, 2008, 03:47 PM
I am SO happy for you! Your hair really is gorgeous and congratulations on the waist length status!!! I SO feel your excitement and I will be the only one MORE excited when I reach it myself!!! :D

Yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Banana dance!!!!
:disco::disco::disco::disco::disco:

xrosiex
June 27th, 2008, 04:10 PM
Your hair is waist!!!! And it's beatiful. Great growing.:cheese:

Peggy E.
June 27th, 2008, 04:14 PM
Absolutely - Waist length and no wonder you love your hair, who wouldn't?! *I* love your hair!! ;o)

Isn't it great when your hard work and gentle care pay off? Congratulations and I hope you continue to enjoy that glorious head of hair!

harley mama
June 27th, 2008, 05:49 PM
Little Bird, your hair is waist length and looking very nice! It is so thick and healthy.
Way to grow!

Patrycja
June 27th, 2008, 06:27 PM
:thud: wow! You have gorgeous waves and another vote for most definately waist length :flower: Your hair is so thick too...I'm in awe here.

toodramatik
June 27th, 2008, 06:43 PM
WAIST INDEEDY! :) congratulations on your growth and persistence :D beautiful hair.

goldenwaves
June 27th, 2008, 07:11 PM
Yup, looks like waist to me! Beautiful hair!

honeybunch
June 27th, 2008, 08:27 PM
Wow Little Bird, I would definitely call that waist length!

Garnet66
June 27th, 2008, 08:39 PM
It's definately waist length. Congrats!

Elenna
June 27th, 2008, 08:43 PM
Wow, you are at waist!

betsala
June 27th, 2008, 08:53 PM
beautiful, and certainly waist length.

ailin
June 27th, 2008, 09:23 PM
I'd have to agree with everyone else - yes, I'd call that waist length. :) Your hair looks awesome!

/ailin - currently at "get to APL already!" :D

Little_Bird
June 30th, 2008, 06:14 AM
Thank's so much everyone!

I am very happy now that I have achieve a mildly solid waist lenght. This was a goal that I have waited for a long time, almost to my dispair!

Now that I am here, I think it will be easier to get to my next goals! Now I feel my hair is very long and it feels so so GOOD!!

Thank you so much for all the nice comments, I really apreciate them!:flowers:

morgwn
June 30th, 2008, 07:34 AM
I'd say you've got a solid waist-length and thick hair to boot. Congratulations on reaching one of your major goals, Little Bird! :)

sipnsun
June 30th, 2008, 08:00 AM
Your hair looks so healthy and thick, I'm so jealous! Another yes, you are at waist length for sure!

jojo
June 30th, 2008, 08:48 AM
YAY! Waist and beautiful! congratulations!

long-hair-fan
November 9th, 2009, 12:17 AM
Holy cow, what i'd do for hair like yours. Well done!

Qamar
November 9th, 2009, 02:14 AM
That is some glorious, thick gorgeous HEALTHY waist length hair! Congratulations!!!

EvaSimone
November 9th, 2009, 02:17 AM
That is some glorious, thick gorgeous HEALTHY waist length hair! Congratulations!!!

Umm... I am not trying to be rude I just wanted to point out that the OP posted this June of 2008 and it has been bumped by the poster above you.

I think he's already reached a few other milestones since this! :p

Qamar
November 9th, 2009, 02:23 AM
Hopefully I can be forgiven then as its nearly 1:30 am and I'm tired after getting home from work a little bit ago. :)

No matter where the OP is now, the sentiment stands and that remains a beautiful head of shining locks. *grin* Now...off to bed so my brain will function with attention to detail.

EvaSimone
November 9th, 2009, 02:34 AM
Hopefully I can be forgiven then as its nearly 1:30 am and I'm tired after getting home from work a little bit ago. :)

No matter where the OP is now, the sentiment stands and that remains a beautiful head of shining locks. *grin* Now...off to bed so my brain will function with attention to detail.

It's okay :p You were just tricked by the very very late bump. I might have been too but I recognized the thread from a long, long time ago.

LittleBird does have lovely hair!!! :cheese:

JamieLeigh
November 12th, 2009, 09:08 AM
Looks waist to me! Very nice.... :thud: