PDA

View Full Version : Cute hair styles

BeccaAngel
August 12th, 2011, 08:57 PM
Any ideas for cute hair styles, or up dos for medium length hair (shoulder length)?:) I would rather avoid using heating tools if necessary but if not that's ok.

slo2gro
August 12th, 2011, 09:20 PM
peacock twist with a hairstick or a hairclaw I do this most of the time
gibson tuck

lapispimpernel
August 12th, 2011, 09:33 PM
It's the perfect length for pincurls! I miss those... *le sigh* What else... half-up pony, half-up braid, pigtails, braided pigtails, lace braid headbands, coronets (maybe?), fishtail braids, double messy buns. If you get a bun doughnut a sock bun would look nice. That's all I can think of right off. :) Oh, and practice your french braid if you like them and don't know how, there's less hair to get tangled in.

BeccaAngel
August 13th, 2011, 06:14 AM
Perhaps instructions would help with some of these ideas, I don't know what half those are. :)

hyettf16
August 13th, 2011, 07:15 AM
Perhaps instructions would help with some of these ideas, I don't know what half those are. :)

It would be much easier to search the names of the hairstyles on YouTube or google
I love the look of a half-up on medium hair: just gather some hair from the ears up or the crown of your head and put it in a pony-tail or a small hair clip.

Anje
August 13th, 2011, 08:27 AM
French twists are also great. They get trickier to do with longer hair, so enjoy them while your hair is still medium-ish.

Eirelin
August 13th, 2011, 08:43 AM
I would check out Lilith Moon's YouTube channel. She has a lot of different ideas, and although she does use a curling iron/blowfrier/hair spray, etc. sometimes, she also has no-heat, hair-friendly styles, too.

BeccaAngel
August 13th, 2011, 05:12 PM
Cool thanks for the advice