PDA

View Full Version : Deleting pictures

CastaDiva
August 12th, 2011, 07:52 AM
I was just wondering if I`m allowed to delete my own pictures on week/month old threads that I have started on The "Mane" Forum, which is a public forum? I don`t want the pictures to remain public forever, so I was thinking of deleting them, with a note that they are in my album. I noticed that another member had done the same on the "collection of long hair" thread, post #14. I just wanted to ask if it`s ok for me to do the same before I go ahead and delete the pictures.

Gumball
August 12th, 2011, 08:06 AM
I was just wondering if I`m allowed to delete my own pictures on week/month old threads that I have started on The "Mane" Forum, which is a public forum? I don`t want the pictures to remain public forever, so I was thinking of deleting them, with a note that they are in my album. I noticed that another member had done the same on the "collection of long hair" thread, post #14. I just wanted to ask if it`s ok for me to do the same before I go ahead and delete the pictures.

In that regard your pictures are your business, so you can go right ahead and delete them if you'd like. :)

CastaDiva
August 12th, 2011, 08:33 AM
In that regard your pictures are your business, so you can go right ahead and delete them if you'd like. :)
Great! Thank you, Gumball:)