PDA

View Full Version : I love my hair right now!

GlennaGirl
June 27th, 2008, 10:40 AM
We've had these threads before, too, but let's rivisit the idea!

I LOVE my hair right now. Why? Because after having henndigoed, then lightened with honey and other naturals, I have the most amazing "streaks" right now. It looks like I naturally have very dark hair, and highlighted it...it's actually the opposite, but who cares?

So what do you love about your hair right now?

ItalianFlower
June 27th, 2008, 10:49 AM
I spent my entire life fighting my hair--and treating it like poop. In fact, for years and years and years...I brushed, and used Pantene Pro-V SHAMPOO and conditioner and all sorts of stuff like that...as a result I could never, ever run my fingers through my hair. Heck, I could barely get them past my scalp!

Well, I've started to braid my hair every night before I go to bed. It's flattening all my curl, but it's soft and shiny and I can run my hands straight through it without hitting one snag. *happy sigh*

GlennaGirl
June 27th, 2008, 10:55 AM
I spent my entire life fighting my hair--and treating it like poop. In fact, for years and years and years...I brushed, and used Pantene Pro-V SHAMPOO and conditioner and all sorts of stuff like that...as a result I could never, ever run my fingers through my hair. Heck, I could barely get them past my scalp!

Well, I've started to braid my hair every night before I go to bed. It's flattening all my curl, but it's soft and shiny and I can run my hands straight through it without hitting one snag. *happy sigh*

Well I love your hair too! I am always jealous of the curlies. Huzzah for finding what works so well for your hair!

julya
June 27th, 2008, 10:56 AM
I love how shiny my hair has been lately.

Peggy E.
June 27th, 2008, 11:05 AM
My hair actually seems to enjoy heat and humidity - makes it full and happy! Which makes ME full and happy!!! ;o)

Ndnlady
June 27th, 2008, 11:11 AM
I like the fact that I don't have any split ends right now, and that I have learned just because I see one split end does not mean I need to get and inch and a 1/2 trim!:rolleyes: And that I can see my silveries coming in and I really like them!:)

harley mama
June 27th, 2008, 11:12 AM
I love my hair because most of it stuck with me though the chemo!
I love my curl. I love the length, even if it is thin and wispy. I love
my hair! :crush:

JessTheMess
June 27th, 2008, 11:14 AM
I love that my hair has been healthier than it has in years... all thanks to LHC

Curlsgirl
June 27th, 2008, 02:31 PM
I love that my new highlights/toning are lasting so well and I love having my blonde back. I also am happy with the bangs and face framing layers I cut! My hair is being good to me right now. :D

brok3nwings
June 27th, 2008, 03:14 PM
I love my hair right now because my "toner" has gone and so now i have natural virgin hair colour AND its summer and im getting blonder..AND.. when i let my hair dry with the salt of the sea it makes it incredibly wavy and funky ;) (of course i have to care of it latter..)

spidermom
June 27th, 2008, 04:24 PM
My hair loves seaweed extracts, which make me love my hair. It's so smooth and silky and non-frizzy since I began doing CO with White Rain Ocean Mist conditioner. It's the best thing I've used so far, and at 99 cents per 20 ounces, I can't lose.

notbittersweet
June 27th, 2008, 05:57 PM
i love my hair since i found this forum! i really love it now that i've given up brushing it! yes, i love my hair.

sexyjacksparrow
June 28th, 2008, 01:37 AM
I love my hair right now because although it's not growing, the curls look good and it's in pretty good condition. I've found a routine that works for me.

Kerry xx

seabear
June 28th, 2008, 04:47 AM
This is such a nice, uplifting thread! How great to read how much people love their hair. That's the way it should be. :)