PDA

View Full Version : Need a new "length" designation :)

intothemist1999
August 11th, 2011, 10:14 AM
The other day my hair was in a pony, with another elastic about half way down. DH said, "your hair is longer than the Khal's!!", a reference to the Dothraki peoples in Game of Thrones who chop their long hair if they lose a battle.

My new hair length: "undefeated". :)

Anje
August 11th, 2011, 10:19 AM
:)

Kinda looks like your goal length is "eated" though. Is that where it gets mixed in the the spaghetti?

intothemist1999
August 11th, 2011, 10:21 AM
:)

Kinda looks like your goal length is "eated" though. Is that where it gets mixed in the the spaghetti?

Darn, I was hoping I could get away with it. :)

see_turtle
August 11th, 2011, 02:19 PM
Nice! I am obsessed with those books. That's a compliment for sure!

archel
August 11th, 2011, 02:23 PM
I just told my BF this (he just finished a dance with dragons) and he was like, "that is delightfully geeky."

Alaia
August 11th, 2011, 02:25 PM
Awesomesauce. :D

I think I might make that my goal too :tongue:

I'm re-reading Game of Thrones. I haven't seen the series (living in the UK and not having Sky means I didn't get to see it). I'm really impatient for the DVD to come out...

archel
August 11th, 2011, 02:27 PM
Here in the states they did a mean thing, DirecTV gave us free HBO for the series premiere and then I didn't actually buy HBO so I didn't get to see the rest of the series. RAWR! I did see the first 3 episodes at a friend's house, but then I got busy. My BF has the whole series of books so I may read them. He has actually met George R.R. Martin!

oktobergoud
August 11th, 2011, 02:29 PM
Lol that is awesome :D
Do you also wear that much eyeliner? ;)

Melon Collie
August 11th, 2011, 04:01 PM
I likes.

I guess this means that all those times I had to whack off my hair I lost a battle... with a box of hair color.

racrane
August 11th, 2011, 05:58 PM
Awesome! I refuse to see the HBO show because I love the books so much. But I love the hair when I see pictures of the show. Nice compliment. :)

Maelyssa
August 11th, 2011, 07:00 PM
LOL that's a pretty cool compliment in my book! You go with your bad self! :D

silverjen
August 11th, 2011, 07:45 PM
I love this! Fabulous incentive to not cut.

And I love Game of Thrones. Jason Momoa... swoon.

Anje
August 11th, 2011, 08:19 PM
Darn, I was hoping I could get away with it. :)
You can still do it... You know I'm just messing with you.