PDA

View Full Version : I just found some GORGEOUS long-hairs on LookBook!!!

Charlotte:)
August 8th, 2011, 11:08 PM
I almost squealed out loud when I came across these, and I knew only you guys would be able to share my enthusiasm :D!!!!!
http://lookbook.nu/look/569493-Welcome-to-Narnia
http://lookbook.nu/look/1620987-Sensoria
http://lookbook.nu/look/1428351-Long-Hair-Don-t-Care

Flossy
August 8th, 2011, 11:33 PM
Wow, I would kill for #1's hair. Gorgeous.

pixiedust
August 8th, 2011, 11:50 PM
There really is some great hair on lb. It was originally part of what inspired me to start growing (:

Juneii
August 9th, 2011, 12:08 AM
This one this one this one! The hair, the outfit, the makeup :)
http://lookbook.nu/look/2067059-Dolores-II

ETA: I've come across this website before but I didn't really look at it too much. I think I am addicted. Oh no! :)

Charlotte:)
August 9th, 2011, 12:20 AM
There really is some great hair on lb. It was originally part of what inspired me to start growing (:

I know! I want people to see my pictures someday and get this kind of reaction when they see my hair!

PorkChop
August 9th, 2011, 03:19 AM
Im aspiring to to the blonde one, the third pic

Alaia
August 9th, 2011, 05:00 AM
Awesome! They are all lovely.

I love the contrast in the first one (the red and blue). Very striking.

Kumiko033
August 9th, 2011, 05:04 AM
Woah, their hair is so good looking! I'm addicted aswell now *keeps opening new tabs*

Night_Kitten
August 9th, 2011, 05:04 AM
I really like the first pic :)

skara_brae
August 9th, 2011, 05:55 AM
How did I not know about this site before? I'm a terribly fashion-challenged/non-creative person; this site is perfect for someone like me!

citadel
August 9th, 2011, 05:56 AM
I work for American Apparel, and a lot of our employees are popular on sites like lookbook and chictopia. Because we are encouraged by our CEO to keep things natural, a LOT of our employees have gorgeous, waist-length hair. I don't get envious, but I am definitely wistful--can't wait until my hair is that long.

KittyLost
August 9th, 2011, 06:06 AM
Awesome! They are all lovely.

I love the contrast in the first one (the red and blue). Very striking.

It is beautiful, this one really caught my eye

Madora
August 9th, 2011, 08:23 AM
The long blonde hair of the girl in the third picture looks like it has gotten plenty of tlc..and it shows, in spades.

swetiepeti
August 9th, 2011, 08:35 AM
all I can say is I'm glad the first one is not my 16 year old daughter

PS. Beautiful hair on all, especially the blondes shiny locks that look well taken care of, but still too much an old stick in the mud to not to feel a touch creepy veiwing the first one who is still a child

kanaka
August 9th, 2011, 08:41 AM
wowwwwww.. beautiful hairs. loved 1st and 3rd pics :)

Juneii
August 9th, 2011, 12:39 PM
all I can say is I'm glad the first one is not my 16 year old daughter

PS. Beautiful hair on all, especially the blondes shiny locks that look well taken care of, but still too much an old stick in the mud to not to feel a touch creepy veiwing the first one who is still a child

hmm, maybe it's just me but I don't see anything provocative about the first photo at all? Most 16 year olds I see today are much more scantily clad..

I've gone though so many photos last night my head was reeling. There were some nice outfits that I have found (as well as a model with thigh long hair! did anyone else see her?) but there were a few that only looked good in photo, I feel it would look ridiculous if worn on the streets..

archel
August 9th, 2011, 12:54 PM
Perhaps it is because her tag line is "16 year old sex fiend from out of space" - I think she meant outer space...stay in school, youngin'....

swetiepeti
August 9th, 2011, 01:10 PM
The tag line was the start, but her other pics and comments from her site certainly added to it.
I already admitted I'm a stick in the mud

princessp
August 9th, 2011, 01:57 PM
Perhaps it is because her tag line is "16 year old sex fiend from out of space" - I think she meant outer space...stay in school, youngin'....

Lol, I love you! :D

I liked #3 her hair looked the healthiest and she looked like she may actually eat a sandwich every couple of weeks unlike the other 2.

Seriously, cool site though. :)

Amber_Maiden
August 9th, 2011, 02:09 PM
Ooooooooooo!!!! :D

spidermom
August 9th, 2011, 02:53 PM
That second one looks like a mannekin! or is it manniken? Or mannikin?
She looks like one of those dolls that they dress up in the store - how's that?

archel
August 9th, 2011, 03:32 PM
Yeah, if I kept myself as skinny as these girls my hair would probably look terrible because I'd be so unhealthy. Ah, the youth and their amazing hair.

2peasinapod
August 9th, 2011, 03:43 PM
I agree with spidermom. Number 2 looks like a doll. But, I think they all look pretty like little dolls. I love the colour of 1 and 2, and the style of number 2 best. Gorgeous! :)

marzipanfuntime
August 9th, 2011, 04:58 PM
I love Cosette Munch! I follow her blog and lookbook allot, her hair is part of what inspired me to want really long red hair. It's got a sort of trashed look I know not many people on here go for, but really appeals to me. She does look like a doll or mannequin in the face though. Such an interesting look.

Macaroni
August 9th, 2011, 05:09 PM
Im aspiring to to the blonde one, the third pic

Me, too. I'll have to be re-born into a tall, blonde family :).