PDA

View Full Version : Saw this and thought of LHC

neko_kawaii
August 8th, 2011, 05:35 PM
http://i.imgur.com/FlBdM.jpg

Of course LHC descriptions of hair length are not as amusing, but I couldn't help but think of LHC.

AnnaJamila
August 8th, 2011, 05:46 PM
That's so funny! :lol:

PineappleJello
August 8th, 2011, 05:49 PM
This is what we should have for a shirt! And for those Tbl + We could have fully bodied Jammies.

spidermom
August 8th, 2011, 05:50 PM
Funny; thanks for that.

MissManda
August 8th, 2011, 05:55 PM
:rollin:

Dude, I so want to get one of these for my dad because he likes to keep his beard and hair long. :D I love it!

vanillabones
August 8th, 2011, 05:56 PM
Omg I love this makes me wish I could grow a beard ;) hahaha

see_turtle
August 8th, 2011, 06:28 PM
Haha...I posted it to my fiance's facebook he dabbles with the idea of growing out his bread. I try to encourage him too and his hair while he's at it!

slo2gro
August 8th, 2011, 06:32 PM
hahaha great shirt woot

Yame
August 8th, 2011, 06:35 PM
We need one for LHC... but in our case, it would have to be a long dress instead of a T-shirt!

Alvrodul
August 8th, 2011, 06:39 PM
Oh my, yes, I love that! :D I am sure that our male member who wear beards would love a t-shirt like that - and the rest of us would probably want to buy one for any male acquaintances with beards! :D

Yame
August 8th, 2011, 06:45 PM
I'm looking through the rest of the site... HILARIOUS!

Maelyssa
August 8th, 2011, 06:55 PM
LOL thanks so much for sharing! This one truly put a smile on my face & does indeed remind me of LHC measuring standards. LOL :D

bettylibertine
August 8th, 2011, 06:58 PM
:laugh: love it!

Jader_Jem
August 8th, 2011, 07:01 PM
That totally made me LOL! Its even funnier because my husband watched wisker wars and said if I grew my hair to my butt he was growin his beard to his gutt! ROFLMBO!

Redhead Viking
August 8th, 2011, 08:01 PM
I need this shirt so bad, before I shaved it for a beard growing contest I was solidly between Bigfootly and Hippiely. Right now I am probably nicking Manly again. My beard I plan on growing back until it reaches terminal. My wife looked over my shoulder and had a good laugh and agreed I needed the shirt.

SoulOfTheSea
August 8th, 2011, 09:33 PM
Reminds me of another beard measurer my DBF sent me! x] I love it, especially because he has a beard and I support it, even when other people tell him to shave it. :)

neko_kawaii
August 9th, 2011, 09:35 AM
Hum, a nice long comfy night gown for a LHC version? Glad you enjoyed it as much as I did!