PDA

View Full Version : Zombie-Ninja hair?

StormVixen
August 8th, 2011, 09:36 AM
I'm going out in a couple of weeks and I'm dressing as a "zombie ninja"! Obviously I will have to have a black scarf tied around my head to start with but I will take it off when I get too hot, which will be pretty quickly! Any one got any ideas how to do my hair? As u can see in my avvie it is pretty wild so I’m thinking some kind of messy bun could be quite zombie ninja esque... I’ve only used sticks to hold buns before, but I don’t know if it will be a good idea under the scarf and could be a bit hazardous whilst dancing too.

Perex
August 8th, 2011, 10:59 PM
Zombie ninjas wear french braids made unkempt by the fact that they are the walking dead and starting to rot. This is as opposed to vampires, who have tidy, sleek hair.:pumpkin:

mallorykay13
August 8th, 2011, 11:00 PM
Zombie ninjas wear french braids made unkempt by the fact that they are the walking dead and starting to rot. This is as opposed to vampires, who have tidy, sleek hair.:pumpkin:

This comment made my night. Just so you know.

selderon
August 9th, 2011, 05:34 AM
Walking dead? Well, lurching anyway. I suppose zombie ninjas with longer hair must coil up their braids to keep them out of the way. The more modern ones use spin pins, I suspect.

Seeshami
August 9th, 2011, 05:38 AM
Do zombies even know they have hair?

Smaller sticks might work in a messy bun. I would google long haired ninjas and then muss your hair accordingly to achieve zombie hair.

BelleBot
August 9th, 2011, 05:59 AM
I think sticks would work quite well, especially if you can position them to look like they're sticking out of your head. Ninja attacked with chopsticks, but the attempt to kill failed as the ninja was already dead!

KittyLost
August 9th, 2011, 06:02 AM
I think sticks would work quite well, especially if you can position them to look like they're sticking out of your head. Ninja attacked with chopsticks, but the attempt to kill failed as the ninja was already dead!

I really like this idea!

Perex
August 9th, 2011, 06:19 AM

This is a boatload of awesomeness.:bigeyes:

Knotted
August 9th, 2011, 09:03 AM
Eep! I love zombies and ninjas! Please post pics of your hair and costume when you're all done up! :D

Ps - Sorry for the lack of suggestions on my part! I love the chopsticks in head idea. Maybe incorporate ninja throwing stars, too?

StormVixen
August 10th, 2011, 03:55 AM
I think I'm going to use spin pins in a bun (thats if i even end up going, friends are pulling out) i would LOVE to use sticks but I really cant because i know i'll end up injuring somone whilst dancing! I only just bought spin pins yesterday so i need to figure out how to use them! (i've only ever used sticks and hairbands, ive never even used normal pins)

thanks for the suggestions xx