PDA

View Full Version : Wicked

Silver & Gold
March 13th, 2008, 03:54 PM
Today I received a new hairtoy in the mail. Made by HippieChick and resold to me by Basak.

Soooooo, my question is . . . who is MORE wicked? Basak for tempting me with a new hairtoy? Or me for caving into such delicious temptation?

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg46/veeless/Photo4-1.jpghttp://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg46/veeless/Photo18.jpg

Silver Strands
March 13th, 2008, 03:56 PM
Oh I love it!
I had my eye on that broom too but just bought ketylo's.
And what beautiful hair you have~

Unofficial_Rose
March 13th, 2008, 04:05 PM
Ha! that is so cool. :D

Lovely waves too.

FrannyG
March 13th, 2008, 04:05 PM
I love it so much! It looks beautiful on you. As for who's more wicked? I'm not saying. :couch:

spidermom
March 13th, 2008, 04:06 PM
Who is more wicked? I declare it a draw!

jel
March 13th, 2008, 04:19 PM
It looks great in your hair!

Neon Gloss
March 13th, 2008, 04:19 PM
The temptress is to blame, of course.

But I love the hairtoy. =]

TammySue
March 13th, 2008, 04:34 PM
Hee! At first I thought your post was going to be about the production "Wicked!"

Your new hairtoy looks awesome in your lovely locks!!!

basak
March 13th, 2008, 04:59 PM
Hehe! It looks so good in your hair :D

CurlyNinja
March 13th, 2008, 05:26 PM
That is SO cute! It reminds me of Harry Potter. :magic:

Islandgrrl
March 13th, 2008, 05:30 PM
Just beautiful! And I think the wickedness belongs to Basak. You were simply powerless to resist! :)

Crinita
March 13th, 2008, 06:12 PM
As a Step-Mother and Wicked Witch of the West in my high school production of the Wizard of Oz I believe that I am well versed in Wickedness and I must say that though it is a neck and neck contest... the temptress is wicked... you are decadent.

Pax,
Crinita

TheHippieChick
March 13th, 2008, 06:14 PM
HA HA...I think your both Wicked! Glad I made 2! (Keoma had to have one!) Looks fantastic in your hair-and it looks fun! Perfect!

OhioLisa
March 13th, 2008, 07:09 PM
I love the broom. It definitely looks cute in your hair. And as for is most wicked, I think that would be the chick who made it in the first place! :silly: (Ya know I love ya, Keoma ;) )

Cinnamon Hair
March 13th, 2008, 07:48 PM
Oooh cute broomstick! I've been wanting something from HippieChick, but don't have any good ideas ATM, or funds.

See this is why I miss the hairtoy board. Stuff like this gets lost on the mane board.

Silver & Gold
March 13th, 2008, 09:31 PM
Well, it seems that the consensus is in and although I might be able to jump up and down and claim that I am at least weak and/or decadent, I must humbly bow before the awesome wickedness of the creator, HippieChick for making this hairtoy in the first place and to Basak for waving it so seductively before my face.

I am truly put to shame in the face of such wicked, wicked women. :bowtome:

mugglemomof3
March 17th, 2008, 05:15 PM
OMG! I cannot even begin to tell you how insanely jealous I am of you: what a fantastic hairstick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheese::applause:toast::heartbeat:rockerdud:holli e: