PDA

View Full Version : Why dont I think things through! LOL

Jader_Jem
August 8th, 2011, 08:59 AM
Stupid me, listened to my big sister last night when she said she like my hair better shoulder lenght with swoopy bangs. I had been letting my bangs grow out because im too lazy to take care of them lol. Well at 5AM this morning when I couldnt sleep I let my thoughts get the best of me and chopped my bangs again. I dont know if I like them because Im not used to them anymore but time will tell.Why dont I think things through better? lol:o

spidermom
August 8th, 2011, 09:15 AM
Maybe you're wired to be impulsive. I used to be, but finally acquired patience in my mid-40s. Sometimes it takes awhile.

Enjoy your bangs.

Jader_Jem
August 8th, 2011, 10:08 AM
Lol yeah I tend to be impulsive. But I think part of it was growing up my sister pretty much raised me so I ten to jump when she says jump, so I think I just tend to listen when she says things like she prefers me in certain outfits or hair and things lol. I do value her opinion alot so I think thats where alot of my impulsiveness comes from lol. But so far im not hating the bangs, just not used to hair being on my forehead for awhile lol. :)

Majorane
August 8th, 2011, 12:15 PM
Ah, I feel your pain :flower: Impulsiveness + late nights + scissors = ....another growing goal. At least I always try to approach it that way because worrying about it is such a waste of time and energy...

Im sure it looks lovely though, bangs rock!!

oktobergoud
August 8th, 2011, 12:24 PM
Ah I'm impulsive like that as well!
But, in my experience, bangs grow out fast! :)

archel
August 8th, 2011, 12:41 PM
I'm impulsive....perhaps I just shouldn't even buy shears.

Jader_Jem
August 8th, 2011, 03:38 PM
LOL yeah i'm especially impulsive when it comes to my hair lol. I've been known to get crazy like edward scissor hands with my hair on a wim. That and impulsiveness is how I ended up with a giant pink stip in my hair for breast cancer awareness month lol. But everyone got a kick out of it lol. But when i've had bangs in the paste they usually grow like weeds so thats good if I decide I dont like them lol. Ill probably post a picture later after the evening after I shower following my nightly dog walk lol.

KrissyKitty
August 8th, 2011, 04:22 PM
Hey, it's ok! I'm impulsive too! That's how I ended up with a pixie. Bangs are much less of a big deal. Enjoy them! I'm sure they'll grow quickly if that's what you want.

Cowgirl16
August 8th, 2011, 04:31 PM
I am impulsive as well. At least it was only your bangs; they'll grow :D

AnqeIicDemise
August 8th, 2011, 05:30 PM
I'm having the big Fringe dilema myself. I want them, but I don't want them.. and I'll be upset if I cut them and regret them. O.O

I totally feel you.

I'm still thinking it over myself.

AnnaJamila
August 8th, 2011, 05:54 PM
I used to have blunt bangs just above my eyes and while I love them (they make my droopy eyes look all cute and asian!) they can get annoying. I didn't have to flat-iron them or anything, but I did have to wet them and brush them down after taking off my hijab. Plus they used to work their way out of my cap all the time.

I'm growing them out now; for me the question is whether I want layers . . . :hmm:

kellinaturalmom
August 8th, 2011, 06:02 PM
Stupid me, listened to my big sister last night when she said she like my hair better shoulder lenght with swoopy bangs. I had been letting my bangs grow out because im too lazy to take care of them lol. Well at 5AM this morning when I couldnt sleep I let my thoughts get the best of me and chopped my bangs again. I dont know if I like them because Im not used to them anymore but time will tell.Why dont I think things through better? lol:o

Oh, man. I did the exact same think about a month ago. My bangs were past chin length and on a wild impulse I cut them to eye length. I swear I wasn't even thinking...I just did it and regretted it immediately. I'm mad at myself whenever I see them, but oh, well. They'll grow back.

Jader_Jem
August 8th, 2011, 06:38 PM
Thanks for all the encouraging words! lol I feel better about the whole chopping bangs lol, I cant post pictures yet but I did put them up on my profile if you would all like to see:) Also if you do check them out would you mind telling me what length youd classify my hair as, or if its and in between length lol:) Thanks everyone!

kellinaturalmom
August 9th, 2011, 08:52 AM
Thanks for all the encouraging words! lol I feel better about the whole chopping bangs lol, I cant post pictures yet but I did put them up on my profile if you would all like to see:) Also if you do check them out would you mind telling me what length youd classify my hair as, or if its and in between length lol:) Thanks everyone!

I looked at your pics and I wanted to say the bangs look cute! I like 'em! And I would consider your hair in between BSL and waist.

auroraclio
August 9th, 2011, 09:47 AM
I did the same thing two weeks ago, my bangs had finally grown out to shoulder length and then one night I just chopped them off. The first few days I was so regretful, but now i'm glad I did, my hair looks way nicer in an up-do with side-bangs :)

Cowgirl16
August 9th, 2011, 10:39 AM
I like your bangs! I agree with Kellinaturalmom, I think your a bit past bsl. :D

Jader_Jem
August 9th, 2011, 01:12 PM
Thank you! Im not minding them so much today lol, thats what I was thinking on the length but wasnt sure due to my pudginess lol ;)