PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Henna Co-I called them

Cardinal
August 7th, 2011, 07:18 AM
So, a couple of days ago, I called the 800 number for Rainbow Henna. I had a couple of questions for them about amount to use, and grey hairs, ect.
I spoke with a man who did not identify himself, but I got the impression he might have been the owner.
I told him I had been chemically dying my hair for many years, and I wanted to switch to henna, and I had a lot of white roots.
He ended up giving me a lot of good info, and I am getting free samples so I can do some mixing and testing on a small section of my hair.
All together, it was a great "customer service" experience.
It sounds as though I am going to have to mix some combo of brown and burgundy to get the white roots to take, and he did recommend adding acv and using hot coffee to mix it with.
I'm looking forward to my first henna experience with a little more confidence now. (I am not afraid of an orange skunk look)
I will post before and after pics soon as I get it done.
Right now, I have about an inch of white growth.

lastnite
August 7th, 2011, 12:35 PM
glad to hear they have nice customer service. I use this brand sometimes.. although it's a bit grittier and harder to rinse out (I use the neutral and blonde ones, so mostly cassia), it seems to be all natural.

Crysta
August 7th, 2011, 12:52 PM
it's so nice when you get into contact with a company and they're so helpful and cooperative. If only my bank would be like that :3