PDA

View Full Version : Odd question I know...

Aimskylove
August 6th, 2011, 10:23 PM
Do you think perfume can damage my hair? Its a little past bsl and when im in a hurry I just spray myself and im sure some of it (mostly my ends) gets sprayed too. Lol I just thought of this as I was playing with my hair and smelled it and my ends smell like my perfume lol. :confused:

Kibeth
August 6th, 2011, 10:31 PM
If there is alcohol in it, it might dry your hair out a bit. Probably not too bad.

Catlover
August 6th, 2011, 10:31 PM
I often wondered the same thing - because most perfume is alcohol based - good question - and I would guess yes, but as we do no drown our hair in it hopefully the little squirt will not do to much damage??

Aimskylove
August 6th, 2011, 10:40 PM
If there is alcohol in it, it might dry your hair out a bit. Probably not too bad.

I often wondered the same thing - because most perfume is alcohol based - good question - and I would guess yes, but as we do no drown our hair in it hopefully the little squirt will not do to much damage??

yes thats why I thought it might cause some damage. Hopefully not to much. I will just have to be conscious and move my hair out of the way when spraying.