PDA

View Full Version : Progress report!

Cania
August 5th, 2011, 11:23 PM
Well since joining LHC not too long ago, I've been taking much better care of my hair. I realised it was full of splits over an inch up in some cases (!) and have started to prioritise condition over length.

Anyway, after brushing my hair this morning, I did a check to see how much hair was shedding, and how much was breakage. I found about 10-15 shed hairs (is this a healthy amount?) and only 2 little bits of breakage! That probably doesn't sound too great, but a month ago I would get little bits of hair snapping off all day, leaving it all over the floor, my clothes, the boyfriend.. not nice!
So thank you, long hairs, I'm definitely on my way! Even just slapping a little EVOO on the tips before showering is making a massive difference, and it's letting me embrace my wave without the frizz.

How much change have you guys seen to your hair since joining?

*Rose Red*
August 6th, 2011, 02:58 AM
Hi,
congratulations!
I am growing out my hair for three years now, and I see a lot of progress, and my hair is much healthier. I´m glad to be here :)

Avital88
August 6th, 2011, 03:09 AM
Good to hear you made such good progress already! Can you imagine what your hair will look like in a year from now!
Since joining my hair grew the most inches in a year ever,it never has been this long and healthy.
And thanks for the evoo tip before showering, im gonna try that one!

alwayssmiling
August 6th, 2011, 03:18 AM
Well done! Its amazing how quickly your hair has improved - keep going.

The reason I joined was because I was covered in broken hairs everyday! I wouldn't want to go back to that! I am now heat free, dye/bleach free. I CO wash most days, use sulphate free shampoos (occassionally sulphate shampoo to clarify). I leave a small amount of conditioner in my ends every single day. I also like EVO and coconut oil. I braid or bun most days, but when I do let my hair down its frizz free (I always thought my hair was naturally frizzy) and wavy with some curls I never knew I had.