PDA

View Full Version : ViVa Girls - Up-dos

Crysta
August 5th, 2011, 07:47 AM
Here's a video of their 'yin yang' song, all of their hair is done fantastically! can anybody tell me what up-do the gu-zheng player is sporting? I think it's astounding and I'd really like to try it.

Youtube Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk8p11HxzvI)

They all have some very interesting hair toys too :P I find myself wanting them all :|
The band is also pretty fun - classical fusion up-beat stuff. unusual.
what's your favourite hairstyle? can you spot any you know? I find them all very uinusual. I WANT TO TRY THEM ALL :D
:cheese:

Peggy E.
August 5th, 2011, 08:05 AM
How cool is that?!

I will say, however, that the wide, tall, what would you call it - an "open bun?" - made me think of a friend who used to set her hair in empty, cleaned out o.j. cans back in the '70's to get a big, BIG curl!

I would guess any nice cylindrical piece would work, with lots of lacquer, or some heavy duty hair holding goop. Theirs may well have been an extension sort of thing, too.

The women are gorgeous and their music is fabulous!

Crysta
August 5th, 2011, 09:37 AM
aren't they! they're all so pretty :3

I know the gu-zheng player has tailbonish length hair - saw it in a ponytail from her audition to the youtube symphony orchestra. all their hairstyles are so cool :inlove:

soda cans :3 they look almost like spools.

RedStripe
August 5th, 2011, 10:36 AM
Wow, that was cool!

I thought right away of the juice cans as hair rollers thing from the '60s/'70s as well.

Love those big hair sticks!