PDA

View Full Version : some more hair inspiration

archel
August 4th, 2011, 07:48 PM
I'll never have those abs, but maybe in a few years I can have that hair?

Zoe Jakes, tribal fusion bellydancer and part of Beats Antique

http://www.inkedmag.com/static/images/articles/ZoeJakes_header.jpg/

QueenJoey
August 4th, 2011, 07:49 PM
She has my dream color! Poop, I'm jealous. :(

archel
August 4th, 2011, 07:50 PM
YouTube her bellydance videos and REALLY be jealous. She's pretty much perfect!

Cowgirl16
August 7th, 2011, 11:51 AM
Wow! She is really pretty! I love her hair and her tatoos, nice :D

archel
August 7th, 2011, 11:55 AM
Her dancing is amazing, too. I only dabble in bellydance for fun, but she's been on the Bellydance Superstars tour and was a member of The Indigo in CA before her band Beats Antique hit the big time (and did it really fast, one day they're just formed, seems like the next day they're playing at South By Southwest?!)

Anyway, I'm surprised it doesn't get mentioned here more, but long hair is GREAT for DANCING! I love having it swoosh around me :-)

Crysta
August 7th, 2011, 01:20 PM
Zoe is pretty awesome, she's my favorite tribal fusion dancer. I always love her white and black stripey things ;3 and her costumes always look great.

archel
August 7th, 2011, 01:32 PM
I think Rachel Brice is still my favorite, but Zoe may be a tie. I am amazed at how these women are so strong and flexible!

Shicurls
November 7th, 2011, 06:20 PM
I just found this thread when I did a search for Zoe Jakes' hair! I should have as always come here first! LOL! She's a great dancer and I adore her hair. That's all!

archel
November 7th, 2011, 06:24 PM
I saw her with Beats Antique at Moogfest and I was on the front row! It was EPIC

Amber_Maiden
November 7th, 2011, 06:28 PM
haha. I know about her already! I thinks he's awesome!

Maelyssa
November 7th, 2011, 06:51 PM
I absolutely ADORE Zoe!!! Thanks for sharing! Most of her pics are with her hair up in some sort of tribal style. How beautiful her hair is...love that tatts too!