PDA

View Full Version : a photo of WMHDs!

archel
August 4th, 2011, 02:35 PM
Weapons of Mass Hair Destruction! Guess who keeps this drawer SHUT now!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/250280_10150334817050631_512320630_10244641_801237 2_n.jpg

:poot:

myfrizzies
August 4th, 2011, 02:40 PM
Lol! I open the thread just so see what the acronym was.

:)

spidermom
August 4th, 2011, 02:40 PM
That would be my daughter's favorite drawer!

archel
August 4th, 2011, 03:03 PM
Hot rollers, blow dryer with no diffuser, crimping iron (borrowed this, personal not to myself to give it back!), flat iron, two curling irons, round ball tipped brush (no no no), 2 cans of hair spray, dry shampoo full of alcohols.

The only thing in here I'd use is the Wrap and Curl, which is an organic mousse I got from Earth Fare. I think the rest needs to go in storage...

BlazingHeart
August 4th, 2011, 03:10 PM
If you're sure you won't want it again, why not freecycle it? That gets it out of the house and removes the temptation!

~Blaze

archel
August 4th, 2011, 03:13 PM
Honestly, I have been able to resist temptation. There may come a time I want to heat style, like for a one-off band performance, but for the most part these have been collecting dust for months. Yaaaaay!!

archel
August 4th, 2011, 03:14 PM
OH I just had a great idea, maybe I'll donate some of this to a woman's shelter.

Lollipop
August 4th, 2011, 03:17 PM
My oldest sister has straight, dark brown hair that she bleaches and straightens (:confused:) into straight blonde hair. Although more offending than the several blowdryers and flat iron is her pile of coney serums, conditioners, and deep treatments. Nothing wrong with cones, but she has more stuff than everyone else combined, and she only lives her 3 months out of the year (college).

I should post pictures...

archel
August 4th, 2011, 03:26 PM
My coney serums and styling products are in another little plastic drawer unit. Maybe I should swap board that stuff?

Toiréasa
August 4th, 2011, 03:39 PM
Too funny I have a drawer that looks just like that,I really need to clean it out I never use those poor things and more they must be feeling so unloved :)

QMacrocarpa
August 4th, 2011, 03:40 PM
Hmm, you know you've been spending a bit too much time at the LHC when you can figure out that acronym before opening the thread....

TrudieCat
August 4th, 2011, 03:54 PM
I have a shelf in the closet full of that stuff... and there's no way I'm getting rid of it. :p I haven't used the flat iron in well over a year but I'm still sort of freaked out by the idea of getting rid of it. I still have some level of personal growth (no pun intended) to gain I think. :)

Mesmerise
August 4th, 2011, 04:01 PM
I'd never get rid of my hair dryer!

(It's very useful when I need to defrost the freezer :p).