PDA

View Full Version : Had an interesting experience earlier

Tabihito
August 3rd, 2011, 09:42 PM
I went out and got a Tangle Teezer, as I was pretty ready to get rid of my old evil brush (I know, I'm a bad wurly and always brush rather than comb unless I plan on wearing my hair down). And then noticed one benefit of said old evil brush- it's got a handle. With the Tangle Teezer, I actually can't brush my hair if it's behind my back because I can't reach the ends any more, so I'm having to pull it to the side.

Of course, instead of the gradual relearning of brushing that I figured I'd have to do as my hair went out, I now have to remind myself to do it differently than usual. But it's always a good thing to realize "Hey, my hair's too long for such-and-such!" :cheese:

I'm sure some of you super-longhairs have always had to do that, but it's the rapid forced adjustment that was really messing with my head.

mallorykay13
August 3rd, 2011, 09:50 PM
Thats kind of awesome.

Sundial
August 3rd, 2011, 10:03 PM
It's ok! I had to relearn how to comb my hair as it grew longer - I used to just reach my arm around the back and comb it all the way down. But as it got longer, I had to force my arm into awkward angles and it'll hurt. My longhair friend noticed the awkwardness one time and taught me to bring my hair to the front and comb from there.

It feels nice knowing that you've reached a milestone doesn't it? :flower: