PDA

View Full Version : Very extremely interesting hair style!

beez1717
August 3rd, 2011, 05:09 PM
I was browsing poorlydressed.com and I found a very very interesting hair style. I wanted to ask you all what you thought of it and also how the heck you'd even do it! I bet you either saw it on Poorly Dressed or you haven't seen it at all! I kind of like it, and it could be good to do on Halloween!

http://poorlydressed.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/fashion-fail-whiping-your-hair-back-and-forth-is-forbidden.jpg

mallorykay13
August 3rd, 2011, 05:14 PM
Crazy weird! I suppose the french braided it forward and pinned the ends on the sides somehow, or even started another french going back!

teal
August 3rd, 2011, 05:19 PM
The braids just go through one another where they cross. It doesn't look particularly complicated to me. I think having my hair on my face like that would drive me crazy in record time, though!! :D

mallorykay13
August 3rd, 2011, 05:23 PM
The braids just go through one another where they cross. It doesn't look particularly complicated to me. I think having my hair on my face like that would drive me crazy in record time, though!! :D

haha, soooooo true.

Slinks
August 3rd, 2011, 05:27 PM
:lol: Silence of the Lambs :lol: strange but cool .. I wouldn't go out in public tho :-)

Chetanlaiho
August 3rd, 2011, 05:44 PM
Okay that's, pretty damn awesome xD if it didn't look so uncomfortable I might consider this for a costume party or halloween ^_^

Kyla
August 3rd, 2011, 05:54 PM
:lol: Silence of the Lambs :lol: strange but cool .. I wouldn't go out in public tho :-)

I was thinking the exact same thing! Lol.

It's fascinating, but looks a tad uncomfortable...

Princess Kitti
August 3rd, 2011, 06:07 PM
I was thinking the exact same thing! Lol.

It's fascinating, but looks a tad uncomfortable...

That was my first thought too :D I might have found it interesting if not for that connection.

Misty'sMess
August 3rd, 2011, 06:13 PM
The first thing I thought when I saw her hair was 'poor thing' it looks like a cage! She locked in her hair, not liberated by it.

spidermom
August 3rd, 2011, 06:27 PM
Fascinating. I bet it itches.

Ithonna
August 3rd, 2011, 06:52 PM
What she said.

beez1717
August 3rd, 2011, 07:06 PM
It does look super uncomfortable, unless of course you are into that sort of thing. In that case It would be kinda of cool. I do have to say that I had totally forgotten that I had to post a link to the picture. I won't be doing it again (silly me). Anyway, whomever came up with that hairstyle deserves a round of applause!

Tea Lady
August 3rd, 2011, 07:25 PM

I thought that too! Kinda creepy...

Tea Lady

Nae
August 3rd, 2011, 07:27 PM

This exactly. It made my nose itch just thinking about it!:o

Madora
August 3rd, 2011, 08:21 PM
I wouldn't want to subject my delicate front hairs to being braided so tightly at the beginning of each section! Ouch!!

Crysta
August 3rd, 2011, 08:30 PM
oh the things they do to runway models.

I think a 'thicker' braid version of this would be rather nice if it was done around a large bun at the back of the head.