PDA

View Full Version : Awesome longhair contestant on Wipeout show

rena
August 3rd, 2011, 01:10 AM
Did anyone see the episode of Wipeout on TV (the show where people tackle obstacle courses for fifty thousand dollars and two guys named John and a woman named Jill host it) where one of the contestants had awesome long hair? My first thought when I saw it was "Omg, TLHC has come to Wipeout!) :eyebrows:

QueenJoey
August 3rd, 2011, 01:43 AM
Ooh, I sometimes watch that show with my family. I'll have to be on the lookout for that episode.

Madora
August 3rd, 2011, 08:33 AM
I didn't see that particular eppy but knowing what the contestants go thru I'd be very concerned with having long hair flying about!

neko_kawaii
August 3rd, 2011, 09:13 AM
I saw that! All the hair puns made me cringe.

rena
August 3rd, 2011, 03:54 PM
I saw that! All the hair puns made me cringe.

Oh yes, especially the one about the cats shudder:.

Alaia
August 3rd, 2011, 03:58 PM
How long was the hair?

And I hope it wasn't loose! Imagine the possible accidents!

eezepeeze
August 3rd, 2011, 04:05 PM
Yes! I saw that and the first thing I thought of was LHC! I think she probably knows about LHC because of the way she commented on her hair. It was gorgeous!

eezepeeze
August 3rd, 2011, 04:07 PM
If I remember correctly, it was at least knee length, maybe calf. She put it in a braid down her back. the commentator said something about a french braid and I thought, "Duh! That's an English braid, dude!" Hhaha. But then I felt so bad for her because she fell in the mud and was covered! Ugh, the job that must have been to get the mud out.