PDA

View Full Version : Spin Pins where to buy?

MermaidOH
August 2nd, 2011, 05:56 PM
Anyone know of a good ebay seller for spin pins or any hairtoys of that nature? Thanks!:)

TheCaityCat
August 2nd, 2011, 05:59 PM
Try here! (http://stores.ebay.com/Beauty-Story-Flagship/HAIR-ACCESSORIES-/_i.html?_fsub=17853287&_sid=111327583&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322) There are some pretty, sparkly pins here.

Carolyn
August 2nd, 2011, 07:57 PM
Goody Spin Pins? Are you in the USA? Just go to Target or Walgreens. I think Walmart has them too. I'm not sure about CVS and Rite Aid but I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

Merewen
August 2nd, 2011, 07:59 PM
I think I got mine on ebay, as "hair scroos". That was before Goody came out with the Spin Pins though, so I'd try your local store-with-a-hair-accessory-aisle.

Gumball
August 2nd, 2011, 08:10 PM
Goody Spin Pins? Are you in the USA? Just go to Target or Walgreens. I think Walmart has them too. I'm not sure about CVS and Rite Aid but I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

I saw them when I was at Target a few days ago. :agree:

BlazingHeart
August 2nd, 2011, 08:16 PM
I recently bought them off ebay because they're so much cheaper there than in the drug store. I can't compare quality as I haven't had both, but I paid $1.50 for 10 (including shipping) instead of $7 for 2-4 (depending on size) in the drug store. I bought mine from http://stores.ebay.com/circle607, but they don't seem to have any in right now, dunno if they'll get more or not.

~Blaze

twilight_faerie
August 2nd, 2011, 08:19 PM

Yep, they're at CVS.

Mine were I think $3.50 for two.

BlazingHeart
August 2nd, 2011, 10:37 PM
Yep, they're at CVS.

Mine were I think $3.50 for two.

If you paid that, you must have caught them on sale or something. I was looking at them this evening at CVS and they were $7 for 2 or for 4 minis.

HintOfMint
August 3rd, 2011, 12:06 AM
Target or CVS. The RiteAid by my house did not have them, unfortunately.

jojo
August 3rd, 2011, 12:29 AM
If your in the UK either Boots or Asda's sell them for just under a fiver.

twilight_faerie
August 3rd, 2011, 08:14 AM
If you paid that, you must have caught them on sale or something. I was looking at them this evening at CVS and they were $7 for 2 or for 4 minis.

I don't remember them being on sale, but you're probably right. I pretty much bought them on a fluke, without hearing anything about them first, so I doubt I would've paid $7 on them at the time. Now, of course, I'd drop $7 on them in a heartbeat.