PDA

View Full Version : Chinese long hair video- beautiful hair

ReadHeadGirl
August 2nd, 2011, 09:17 AM
16 year old teenage girl with beautiful tresses styled by her mother...

http://v.ku6.com/show/DZ_GurVAmp0BxkGE.html

Cowgirl16
August 2nd, 2011, 09:41 AM
Wow! :thud: That is some beautiful hair! She looks as if she enjoys it as much as her mom does :p

ReadHeadGirl
August 2nd, 2011, 09:46 AM
Asian hair is beautiful !!

hypersensitive
August 2nd, 2011, 02:36 PM
Wow! That is exactly my hair! ...Except hers just keeps going and going lol. Awesome!

Alaia
August 2nd, 2011, 02:45 PM
Gorgeous hair. I wish I knew what they were saying.

Chetanlaiho
August 2nd, 2011, 04:57 PM
90 percent sure this has already been posted on this forum :) I remember 'cause I ended up asking DBF to translate it but I think it was a different dialect or something.

And because I am simply blinded with jealousy and awe every time I see that video xD

Viechen
August 2nd, 2011, 05:07 PM
Sooo beautiful :) Its so thick and healthy and shiny and *sigh* :D

longcurlygirl<3
August 2nd, 2011, 05:34 PM
Gorgeous hair. I wish I knew what they were saying. haha right! And wow her hair is amazing plus the thickness :agape:

Madora
August 2nd, 2011, 07:07 PM
@ReadHeadgirl...

Thanks for the lovely video. Her hair is fantastic!

veggielocks
August 2nd, 2011, 08:56 PM
wishing my asian mom would love my long hair and not tell me to cut it because it's "old fashioned"

ReadHeadGirl
August 4th, 2011, 07:19 AM
wishing my asian mom would love my long hair and not tell me to cut it because it's "old fashioned"

You know,from what I have seen on TV,various documentaries from China,at least, I noticed that most Chinese girls,even the younger ones,like in primary school, tend to keep their hair short, on average shoulder-length hair and usually tied in a simple ponytail. Not much long hair around....

is this a trend in Asian countries (except India where of course is the opposite) ?

kanaka
August 9th, 2011, 10:35 AM
You know,from what I have seen on TV,various documentaries from China,at least, I noticed that most Chinese girls,even the younger ones,like in primary school, tend to keep their hair short, on average shoulder-length hair and usually tied in a simple ponytail. Not much long hair around....

is this a trend in Asian countries (except India where of course is the opposite) ?

Hi Redheadgirl. i dont know about chinese people but Indian women dont cut their hair a lot until they are interested in having some haircut. i see lot of women have classic length in my state. they appear so beautiful like the hairs in this site :D

Monkey962
August 9th, 2011, 11:42 AM
Man, that is indeed some beautiful hair.

I thought very long hair was fairly common in China. I see so many videos and pictures of long haired Chinese women, and it makes me wonder if there's some sort of tradition over there. Maybe they just realized over the years that Asian folks have very good hair genes.