PDA

View Full Version : Neat website for pretty hairstyles

redeyedtreefr0g
August 1st, 2011, 06:27 PM
I was looking for long hair art online just to pass the time and eventually decided to try searching for renaissance hair.

One pretty photo led me to this website: http://www.princesshairstyles.com/ which has lots of neat how-tos to style hair in really pretty ways, and the little girl model doesn't even have really long hair!

I especially loved the easter basket one.

Anyway, it was so pretty I thought I should share. :D

lsnyder09
August 1st, 2011, 06:32 PM
Thank you for sharing. This woman actually has a youtube channel called hair4myprincess. She shows each style in a helpful how to manner!

patienceneeded
August 1st, 2011, 06:56 PM
Wow. DD4 saw me looking at the Belle hairstyle and now wants me to do that to her hair. Looks pretty simple, actually. Great site!

Sunshineliz
August 1st, 2011, 07:11 PM
I've been visiting that website for a LONG time and my girls have sported many of the styles. It's fun! But I've learned that my girls' hair is probably much finer and thinner than her daughter, and I'm having to adjust styles and be more careful with their hair than she is with her daughter. One thing I've decided recently is that I have to be much more careful about using hair elastics than she is--my girls are much more prone to breakage.

Jader_Jem
August 1st, 2011, 07:17 PM
I love her youtube channel! I also really like this woman's youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/CuteGirlsHairstyles

littlenvy
August 1st, 2011, 07:17 PM
Oh these are beautiful!! :)
What a lucky young lady!!

I wish I had someone who could do that to my hair ... or have some of that braiding talent.

Avienda
August 1st, 2011, 07:45 PM
haha, I just found that site yesterday, and thought it was super cute! I love some of her techniques!

HairStickler
August 1st, 2011, 10:11 PM
So many cute princess hairstyles!

Sookie
August 2nd, 2011, 02:19 AM
Aw i love it! Thanks for posting it!!!!!! :)