PDA

View Full Version : Possible to reach waist by Xmas?

Amber_Maiden
August 1st, 2011, 02:56 PM
Need help estimating whether I can make it...
Current length is just below my boobs, and I'd say another 4-5in and I'll be at waist.
Possible to make it by the end of December? I want to see a difference in my Chrsitmas photos!!! :p

Carolyn
August 1st, 2011, 03:08 PM
You don't say what your monthly growth rate is or if you plan to trim or not. If you have average growth, which is 1/2" per month, no you won't make it by Christmas. Christmas is 5 months away. 1/2" x 5 months = 2 1/2" with no trimming. If you grow 1" per month and don't trim any then yeah you might make it.

gthlvrmx
August 1st, 2011, 03:09 PM
Well you can estimate by recording your rate of growth. It's much more accurate if you know how much it really grows. Assuming it is steady and consistant growth. Just take note of how much it grows in one month and add on until December and that's an estimated amount you will have reached by December. Or you can measure two weeks and then double that to make up for the whole month. I personally think it's easier to measure new hairs (not hairline hairs!) than old hairs mainly because they are easy to find again (usually stick out) and you can tell how much it has grown. Just get that ruler and check. :)

If it grows close to an inch per month, im sure you can make it around there

Amber_Maiden
August 1st, 2011, 04:30 PM
Well you can estimate by recording your rate of growth. It's much more accurate if you know how much it really grows. Assuming it is steady and consistant growth. Just take note of how much it grows in one month and add on until December and that's an estimated amount you will have reached by December. Or you can measure two weeks and then double that to make up for the whole month. I personally think it's easier to measure new hairs (not hairline hairs!) than old hairs mainly because they are easy to find again (usually stick out) and you can tell how much it has grown. Just get that ruler and check. :)

If it grows close to an inch per month, im sure you can make it around there

Will do! Thanks for the info! :)

gthlvrmx
August 1st, 2011, 04:35 PM
Will do! Thanks for the info! :)
You're welcome. I agree with Carolyn though, if you've got 1/2 inches you'll get there early next year. But i read a post you put that you grew 9 inches last year? You might just be able to make it Dec-Jan, or around there

Carriegirl
August 1st, 2011, 04:43 PM
I found mine grew faster over the winter months for some reason, which I don't think is normal. But cooler months seemed to make it grow faster. Maybe you"ll have the same success. At least you'll be close by Christmas! ;-)