PDA

View Full Version : University Challenge

Merlin
August 1st, 2011, 01:34 PM
Have you been on LHC too long when you decide you want to see a team go through to the next round for no reason other than one of the team has amazing hair?

princessp
August 1st, 2011, 01:36 PM
Lol, I'm not sure what it indicates but that is funny!

Paranda Belle
August 1st, 2011, 01:37 PM
I was thinking exactly the same thing as I was watching!:o

Merlin
August 1st, 2011, 01:38 PM
I was thinking exactly the same thing as I was watching!:o

I reckon they're a good bet for a 'highest scoring losers' - do you reckon they could get her to stand up and turn round...?

Paranda Belle
August 1st, 2011, 01:41 PM
nope - they are glued to those chairs before it starts to make sure they dont run away from paxman!

pink.sara
August 1st, 2011, 01:41 PM
Hahaha, was thinking that too! And wondering if she was going deliberately renegray or growing out henna. She looked to be well beyond waist. Pretty.

aliceinmadness
August 1st, 2011, 01:53 PM
Hmm the punter on our team has adorable blond curls. But I have to remind myself in general that I'm a married woman when I'm within a 50 foot radius ;)

lol

bte
August 1st, 2011, 02:26 PM
Uni Challenge is always a good bet for hair - asd this week was no exception. I am sure we will see Connor again!

MsBubbles
August 1st, 2011, 04:53 PM
I'll have to see if I can stream that one somewhere from the US...now I wanna see the hair!

Copasetic
August 1st, 2011, 05:19 PM
Have you been on LHC too long when you decide you want to see a team go through to the next round for no reason other than one of the team has amazing hair?

Yes, but that's hardly a bad thing :p

Roseate
August 1st, 2011, 05:29 PM
Haven't seen that show, but I kept watching this awful movie last night that I really should have turned off.... just to see the hair!

It was L'homme qui aimait les femmes (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076155/plotsummary), not LHC-style hair, but a really pretty variety of 70's styles. They sucked me right in!

Paranda Belle
August 3rd, 2011, 11:01 AM
The Daily Mail has a picture. Not a very good one though. We were refering to Connor. But the other guy has some great hair as well.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2021841/BBC-defends-University-Challenge-host-Jeremy-Paxman-says-right-answer-wrong.html