PDA

View Full Version : Early hair appreciation

Kristamommyx3
August 1st, 2011, 12:07 PM
I was carrying my three year old son to bed for his nap this afternoon, and he pulled up a lock of my hair in his little hand and looked at it. He asked " Is this your long looong hair , Mommy?". I said yes and asked him if he liked it, and he replied, "Oh, yes! It's so soft and cuddly! Mmmmm...". As he hugged his face into my hair. So cute! Obviously, some long hair admirers start early. Lol. :D. Just had to share...

Dina L.
August 1st, 2011, 12:21 PM
Ahh, very cute! :)

MissManda
August 1st, 2011, 12:23 PM
That is so sweet! :heart:

Avienda
August 1st, 2011, 12:59 PM
oh I love that! My son seems to really like mine too. He loves it when I flip it over to put it up. He'll run under it and just run his face threw it a couple times.

Aveyronnaise
August 1st, 2011, 01:08 PM
That's so sweet! My son is about the same age and he loves mine too. He snuggles his face in it and says "Ohhh biiig hair , mama's big hair ."

denzelswifey86
August 1st, 2011, 01:11 PM
awwwwwww that made me smile :)

spidermom
August 1st, 2011, 01:15 PM
That's so sweet. 3 year olds can be so charming.

I bent down to pick up my 3YO grandson awhile back, and my hair fell forward onto him, and he was pushing at it crying out "get it off me!"

knittingyogini
August 1st, 2011, 01:18 PM
Awwww.... I'm so jealous. My two seem a bit mystified. "Why is your hair so long!???" They also can't figure out why I have more than two pairs of shoes (Why do you need more the sneakers and flip flops?) or why I sometimes wear skirts. I'm guessing that I will not have girly-girl daughters-in-law.

DarkSky
August 1st, 2011, 11:48 PM
Very cute story :) thanks for sharing that special moment.