PDA

View Full Version : I just wanted to share success!

Isala
July 31st, 2011, 09:36 PM
Hi everyone. I am new here, and naturally have been playing around with shampoos, oils, toys, etc. I have been a little frustrated because I hadn't really noticed much of a change to my hair... until last night! I used Garnier Fructis' Pure Clean shampoo along with their Triple Nutrition conditioner and my hair looks and feels magical! I thought cone free was not for me, but this combination really worked. Before, without cones, I noticed a lot more tangles and lost hair from getting caught in things. I also didn't like they way my hair felt. Not anymore! I'll have to see if this change lasts, but if it does, my hair is lighter, more wavy... yay!
Thanks to everyone for inspiring me and offering suggestions. This is gonna be a fun journey :)

Slinks
July 31st, 2011, 09:43 PM
:-) welcome and have fun ..

Hotrox
July 31st, 2011, 09:44 PM
Good for you, nothing feels better than a good hair day :D

Lostsoule77
July 31st, 2011, 09:52 PM
That is great! I too use the triple nutrition conditioner and love it. I'm still using a coney shampoo because I have too much stocked up. I'm gonna try going cone free once I get it all used up (gonna take a long time since I'm only washing once a week now. ) LOL

rena
July 31st, 2011, 09:59 PM
I use that same combo and I love it too :). Glad for your success!

paper
August 1st, 2011, 06:02 AM
I have been wanting to try that shampoo. After hearing your review, I am going to buy some. That's awesome you found something that works for you. :)

pixi_stix
August 1st, 2011, 06:05 AM
Well done of finding something your hair loves.