PDA

View Full Version : Nice growth spurt!

Gothic Lolita
June 26th, 2008, 12:08 PM
A few days ago I was measuring out of fun. I don't know what I was expecting, and normally I just measure on the 1st of month.

But: I got 2 centimetrs in about 3 weeks!!!! I'm really happry, normally my rate varies between 1-1,5 cm.

Now I wonder why this happend. The weather here is getting warmer, I started taking zinc about the first of the month and I started massaging my scalp with the head hanging from my bed (don't know how to describe... you know what I mean). Also I did a cassia treatment which my hair liked very much.
I guess this growth spurt is combination of all these factors. I plan to do the same next month and see if I can repeat this nice effect.
In addition, I just prepared some rosemary oil, thanks to an idea from here!

lora410
June 26th, 2008, 12:12 PM
Honestly, I think its the cassia!! I have noticed more growth from the two times I did them. So I am doing monthly treatments so lets see what next month brings when I am due ;)

spidermom
June 26th, 2008, 12:31 PM
Congratulations on your growth spurt! My hair grows in spurts and stalls for no reason that I can figure out. I try to ignore the stalls and rejoice in the spurts.

suicides_eve
June 26th, 2008, 03:37 PM
congratulations on your growth spurt

kate46
June 28th, 2008, 01:56 PM
Congratulations on your growth spurt! My hair grows in spurts and stalls for no reason that I can figure out. I try to ignore the stalls and rejoice in the spurts.

Snap! I've stopped worrying, if I get growth then great, if I don't then so be it :shrug: my hair is fickle.

cheekytweety
June 28th, 2008, 02:54 PM
Congratulations. I hope it continues.

paper
June 29th, 2008, 01:40 PM
Wow, thats great. I'm happy for you!

Curlsgirl
June 29th, 2008, 01:49 PM
:cheese: for you!!! :cheese: Mine also seems to grow in spurts. I am hoping for one soon! :pray: