PDA

View Full Version : I have roots!

kdaniels8811
July 29th, 2011, 08:17 PM
Only here would someone understand why I am excited about this. I hendigoed about a month ago, seems like less and I have a solid inch of roots so will be hendigoing tomorrow to cover the roots. It is exciting to see my hair growing, it feels so short and I am eager to be able to bun it. I can manage a teeny tiny french twist, about 2" long and barely a half inch wide. My hair is actually longer than some other folks on this site. Progress!

Rtzgrl
July 29th, 2011, 09:41 PM
Hooray! That is fantastic! And a whole inch in one month, you are going to have a lot of people here very jealous. I know I am! Congrats! :cheese:

whitestiletto
July 29th, 2011, 10:17 PM
Congratulations! That is impressive growth, I know I'm jealous! ...Envious... one might say. LOL. Are you in a no-trimming club? (except for the mullet bit that is a natural consequence of growing out very short hair and could forgivably be trimmed)

kdaniels8811
July 30th, 2011, 01:10 PM
I am not cutting or trimming at all, let it mullet away. I am so eager to have my long hair back and when it is bunned, you will not be able to see the unevenness anyway - see threads on fairytale ends! That is what mine will look like. I am using my herbs to wash and condition and my hair will be long again in no time.

ange1ito
July 30th, 2011, 01:18 PM
Wow 1 inch I only get about a half :( still congrats on the growth...yey!