PDA

View Full Version : Checking in with update -- hair getting stuck everywhere!

Beesweet
July 29th, 2011, 10:49 AM
I am happy! My hair is now getting stuck under my purse strap, in the car door, behind the desk chair.

Time to put it up, I suppose! I think it is getting damaged.

My next issue to figure out is an up- style that looks good on me, since I tend to hide behind my hair and not expose a lot of my face.

I also found not one but two hairdressers who understand they are not to cut length, so I can get my "eye holes" cut out in the front and let the back grow. I's working. Another month or two and I should be at APL.

I think it is the longest it has ever been. I will post pics after henna tonight, but I am pretty excited so I wanted to share.

Now for some cheese:cheese:

racrane
July 29th, 2011, 03:42 PM
Yay, I'm happy for you! It's nice to feel hair after keeping it short. Enjoy it!

Cowgirl16
July 29th, 2011, 04:26 PM
Congratulations :D

Yame
July 29th, 2011, 04:42 PM
I never realized that "getting hair everywhere" was something to be happy about! :D

vanity_acefake
July 29th, 2011, 07:22 PM
Yay! Congratulations on your milestone.
Now is definately the time to start experimenting with updo's.
:)

Barniie
July 29th, 2011, 07:31 PM
hahah! my hair is now just long enough so that when I pull my shirt over my face to my neck, then flip my hair out from underneath it, then put in my arms and yank the shirt down, the ends get caught underneath the bottom edge and I get my head pulled down along with the shirt.

not fun, but a very beloved sensation, knowing that you have hair long enough to do that! :P