PDA

View Full Version : Length update

AnimaSola3o4
July 28th, 2011, 08:23 PM
I havent been around much lately, for many reasons. My hair was going through a horrible shedding phase, and being here was just stressing me out more. And last summer I got an HTC Evo 4g phone, so I havent been on my actual computer much. That's changing though, as I'm job searching and such.

So the last thing anyone remembers from me is that I had done a BC in 08. (in my blog i talked about it), and I actually did one more after that to even out the underside (which I had years ago shaved due to a wiry hair texture there), with the rest of my hair. And well, I finally stopped shedding so much, and I am growing. My hair is finally back almost to where it was before the BC.

So, all I have at the moment are wet length shots. I will take dry ones another day. The pics are almost the same, but i figured why not upload them both? ETA: I forgot to add that my hair is sopping wet, and combed with my shower comb.

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=573&pictureid=108981
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=573&pictureid=108982

AnimaSola3o4
July 29th, 2011, 01:12 PM
Oh, lol. No one cares? Hehe.

Rtzgrl
July 29th, 2011, 01:19 PM
Wow, all I can say is I wish my hair looked that beautiful sopping wet!

Looks like it's coming along nicely, to say the least.

MissAlida
July 29th, 2011, 01:22 PM
That's the lenght I want...your hair is beautiful, so is your color.:)

Cowgirl16
July 29th, 2011, 04:50 PM
Your hair looks like it has come through the shed pretty good :D, how long are your new hairs? You were still here when I first joined, I remember your beautiful hair :) Glad to have you back!

archel
July 29th, 2011, 05:23 PM
Oh my gosh, my dream hair, curly, long, and auburn! *iz jealouz*

linnepinne
July 29th, 2011, 05:26 PM
Looks lovely! Super jealous of your length!

gypsymoth
July 29th, 2011, 05:29 PM
Gorgeous! I looooooooove your colour. :inlove: My texture is similar to that when wet.

racrane
July 29th, 2011, 07:01 PM
Very nice. I like the color and waves.

Lostsoule77
July 29th, 2011, 07:10 PM
You weren't here when I joined, but welcome back anyway. I have to say that I love your color! I've always wanted hair that color and it's the only color I tend to dye my hair (semi-permanent so it doesn't last me long.)

Your hair looks great for going through a bad shed. A good thing to show everyone on here. We just need time and patience and for the most part we can get what we want with our hair. :)

cindy58
July 29th, 2011, 07:48 PM
It's kinda sucky when you don't get any replies, but don't worry, your hair is looking good!

Slinks
July 29th, 2011, 07:58 PM
It's kinda sucky when you don't get any replies, but don't worry, your hair is looking good!

yeah, what she said, there are so many threads to sift thru and also depending on the hour of day and what part of the world is awake .. a little bump will do it tho :eyebrows: .. you have beautiful hair and sopping wet .. talk about hair envy !! :D

AnimaSola3o4
July 29th, 2011, 08:04 PM
Hehe, I wasn't serious with my reply, I have been around long enough to know threads get lost! ;) I love yall and you're making me smile from ear to ear right now. I am on my phone right now so I can't do an in depth reply, but will when I get home!!

AnimaSola3o4
August 1st, 2011, 11:16 PM
Wow, all I can say is I wish my hair looked that beautiful sopping wet!

Looks like it's coming along nicely, to say the least.

Thank you very much!!

AnimaSola3o4
August 1st, 2011, 11:18 PM
That's the lenght I want...your hair is beautiful, so is your color.:)

You might think differently once you get to this length. Long hair is addictive, and I don't even feel like my hair is long at this length! I am aiming for classic, assuming I don't become overwhelmed by the tangles before then! My hair will dreadlock itself underneath if I go too long between detangling!! And the fairy knots of course!

AnimaSola3o4
August 1st, 2011, 11:20 PM
Your hair looks like it has come through the shed pretty good :D, how long are your new hairs? You were still here when I first joined, I remember your beautiful hair :) Glad to have you back!

I am hoping the worst is over, but I have noticed another change in the past week, it is shedding again, but not coming out in clumps like it was. I think it's back to normal shedding :cheese:!
And my scalp which had gone from dry and itchy and buildup-y, to oily, is now going back to kinda dry. Which is okay with me. As long as it doesn't go back to super bad. (Though, Nizoral shampoo works very well for the dry itchy scalp.)

AnimaSola3o4
August 1st, 2011, 11:24 PM
Arite, I was gonna go through and reply to each of you individually, but I forgot how exhausting that is lol. So.....

THAAAAAAAAANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

MajorasMask
August 1st, 2011, 11:25 PM
So beautiful! Is that waist?? Or longer?

AnimaSola3o4
August 1st, 2011, 11:29 PM
Lol, I don't have a waist so I am not sure! ;)

ETA:

But in thinking about it, no, I don't think it's quite 'waist' if I were to envision where my natural waist would be. :) Maybe another inch or two. I'm 5'6 and a half, not tall but not short.

CastaDiva
August 2nd, 2011, 08:01 AM
Wow, your hair looks gorgeous!! I want your waves:D

pixi_stix
August 2nd, 2011, 08:08 AM
I agree it does look gorgeous with amazing waves.

Avital88
August 2nd, 2011, 08:16 AM
Wow, your color is amazing! very lovely hair

spidermom
August 2nd, 2011, 08:32 AM
Hi; it's good to see you and your lovely hair.

KittyLost
August 2nd, 2011, 11:24 AM
Congratulations! It looks great :)

AnimaSola3o4
August 5th, 2011, 01:03 AM
Thanks everyone! And thank you Spidermom!! I am glad to be back!

I am doing an argan oil treatment pack tonight overnight. It's One 'n Only brand. And I got some oil (a mixture from Sally's, Called 'Natural 7 Oil' by proclaim. It smells wonderful, which has been my number 1 complaint with any oils in the past. I am very smell sensitive.

Cupofmilk
August 5th, 2011, 07:39 AM
I'd say you are looking to be close to waist.

1nuitblanche
August 5th, 2011, 08:12 AM
Your hair is so pretty - even sopping wet!

Emerald88
August 5th, 2011, 08:35 AM
Very pretty. It looks like it's almost waist in the pics, but it probably springs up quite a bit when dry. Good luck with the job search too.