PDA

View Full Version : hair cut dream *shudder*

jojo
June 26th, 2008, 10:02 AM
I had the worst dream last night, that I had the worst split ends ever. So I put my hair in a pony and chopped it right to my neck, but when i looked at the hair it was so healthy and not a split end in sight.

It was so vivid, I truly thought I had cut it, until I reached and felt my hair was still there!

Anybody else have these dreams? bit of a :cheese:post but it did scare me!

RavennaNight
June 26th, 2008, 10:09 AM
Whoa. Last night I had a hair nightmare too! I dreamt I was parting my hair on the side, and where I parted it was a huge thick bald area. Eeeeeeeeeeeek! I think its a clue that I've been thinking about hair waaaaay too much. Maybe I should give it benign neglect for awhile.....

.....finishes post and goes forth to log off for the day....

jojo
June 26th, 2008, 11:14 AM
Heck that sounds awful.

I am thinking along the lines of benign neglect too, like you know you got an obsession when you're even thinking about hair when your asleep!

Sana
June 26th, 2008, 11:27 AM
Oh yes! The other day I had a dream that my hair is suddenly three toned. Red, indigo & black & I had to cut it. EEkS!! On the positve side my hair is always tb in my dreams:)

birthmarkie
June 26th, 2008, 11:48 AM
I had such a dream a few weeks ago -- hair cut to neck length. Maybe that's why I've been wearing it up all the time recently :hmm: