PDA

View Full Version : Im going WO!

Ruvie
July 28th, 2011, 04:49 PM
After seeing how awesome the results were after my first Catnip treatment, I feel I am ready to go WO with catnip as a conditioner. It grows rampant here, so I will have a very large supply.

The catnip made my hair soft, full, virtually tangle free. The tangles I did have came undone almost instantly with light finger combing.

The best part: How soft my ends are. My ends have never been soft. I am so so happy, I am never going catnip free again!

If you want a more detailed result, I am blogging about my new routine. I am keeping a hair journal separately on my desktop.

gabee
July 28th, 2011, 07:52 PM
Congrats on starting WO!! I think it sounds great, but I doubt I could pull it off with my fine hair... Maybe one day :)

I'd like to know how you use your catnip; do you steep it and use it as a rinse?

Ruvie
July 28th, 2011, 08:04 PM
Congrats on starting WO!! I think it sounds great, but I doubt I could pull it off with my fine hair... Maybe one day :)

I'd like to know how you use your catnip; do you steep it and use it as a rinse?

Actually, my hair is so thin and fine that it wont style well. It gets slightly damp and it clings to my scalp, and it looks like its dead and volume less.

Now, I went for an Hour and twenty minute walk today in high humidity with 90 degree temperature, and even though I was sweating, my hair still looks amazing and freshly washed. I owe this to the catnip.

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=476

This thread here is what got me started. I would really give it a try!