PDA

View Full Version : Most amazing hair !

jaquelines
July 28th, 2011, 04:08 PM
There is a video on internet of a girl who used to study with me at the same university. She always had beautiful long hair, but they were darker. A few days ago I discovered this video and pic on internet, and THIS is the hair and colour I have dreamed of. OH MY GOD. Her name is Cezara-Lucia Vlădescu and she is my hero. I want to have her hair, especially the colour. I have been driving my self crazy to have it like this, but mine it´s too much pinikish and I don´t get to keep a "faded" touch like the one in the picture.
Damn !:(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgisavuTwcM
http://comusico.com/system/items/599/original/Cezara-Lucia%20Vlădescu.jpg.jpg?1311890682

vanillabones
July 28th, 2011, 04:12 PM
It has to be incredibly rare and difficult to grow it that long considering the damage so I commend her on that! I love watching people play piano.

MicheleClaire
July 28th, 2011, 04:22 PM
Great pianist, but I'm not a fan of her look. We all dress for ourselves though, and no one else. I'm sure her talent will make her famous, and her eccentric hair and style will only get people talking about her more. :)

jaquelines
July 28th, 2011, 04:37 PM
It has to be incredibly rare and difficult to grow it that long considering the damage so I commend her on that! I love watching people play piano.

I finished about 6 years ago and already back than she had very long hair. She was complaining though that with all the practicing during the day, she canīt manage to take very good care of it, but she did a pretty good job! My hair is only a few inches long..:(

Great pianist, but I'm not a fan of her look. We all dress for ourselves though, and no one else. I'm sure her talent will make her famous, and her eccentric hair and style will only get people talking about her more. :)

I love her look and clothes.When I saw this video, since I havenīt seen her in more than 5 years, I remember that she always had a thing for clothes, fashion. She was drawing sketches for clothes during classes.
But I guess everybody dresses differently.
I always had a black dress on. But it didnīt felt good. I wanted something with more colours, cheerful.

It feels weird because I actually used to know her and suddently I see this video and picture and all the memories came up ! And the hair. :cheese:

Anyway - I wanted to share this link because I like so much her hair and because in a way I feel proud that I know her.
I love her music.

slz
July 28th, 2011, 04:38 PM
I want to have her hair, especially the colour.
Well you betcha, nobody would purposedly want anything else than the colour - her hair is so damaged that I find it painful to look at it.
Have you tried mixing the dye with conditionner to get a milder colour ?

wendy51
July 28th, 2011, 04:42 PM
This is really beautiful =')

Dina L.
July 28th, 2011, 04:52 PM
Well, she can't deny that she's an artist. :)

jaquelines
July 28th, 2011, 04:55 PM
Well you betcha, nobody would purposedly want anything else than the colour - her hair is so damaged that I find it painful to look at it.

Nothing last on my hair ! I posted previously in other threads, that once I have a certain color on, which is not that pinkish, it fades so quickly, that within 2 CO-washes I loose almost all. Now I am stucked with this pink since ages and is not fading at all ! I have tried honey lightening, didnīt worked out and I donīt want to bleach it again, but probably I will because I donīt see how else I can get this pink out of my hair.
Actually her hair wasnīt damaged at all. At least back than. It was very thick and soft. What I donīt get. She used to do this "backcombing" thing but never use hairspray, or any styling products.
Itīs too bad we didnīt kept contact, I could of write her now.

Great, no I am dreaming of having long faded pinkish hair. :poot:

I am open for any ideas to have this colour.

October
July 28th, 2011, 05:19 PM

I was thinking something along the same lines. I like the pink hair.. but, her hair (at least in this picture) looks very damaged and dry.

ETA: She's amazing with the piano.

Amber_Maiden
July 28th, 2011, 05:22 PM
Sure its not extensions???

spidermom
July 28th, 2011, 05:25 PM
I like the colors, too.

pepperminttea
July 28th, 2011, 05:28 PM
That's quite a colour, and memorable certainly, which should be great in her profession, but admittedly the sad state of it does make me want to pour deep conditioner over her head.

jaquelines
July 28th, 2011, 05:31 PM
Sure its not extensions???
No, thatīs her real hair. It used to be even longer back than. I think she cut a long part of it. 5 years ago her hair was over her bottom, or how you call it, waaayy over the waistline.

I was thinking something along the same lines. I like the pink hair.. but, her hair (at least in this picture) looks very damaged and dry.

ETA: She's amazing with the piano.

Yes she is. I keep playing the track.
Tomorrow I will call my hairdresser and have a serious chat with him ! :eyebrows: Ok. Thatīs it. I had enough !
I have tried : Bleaching, henna, Manic Panic, red, cooper, almost everything. Nothing worked out.
At lest thankx to LHC ( :cheer: ) who helped me so often, I managed to bring it in a good shape so far. But I am still not satisfied with the colour.

jaquelines
July 28th, 2011, 05:32 PM
That's quite a colour, and memorable certainly, which should be great in her profession, but admittedly the sad state of it does make me want to pour deep conditioner over her head.

HAHAHAHA, that was so funny. Letīs take her and throw her in a swimming pool full with conditioner ! CONE - FREE ! :D

RitaCeleste
July 28th, 2011, 05:39 PM
I think the texture sells the color. It just wouldn't look as cool if it was conditioned and oiled up nicely. I like it as it is. However, if it was my head, I'd be conditioning it the crap out of it. I wouldn't be able to help myself. I don't think its truly that dry, just the way its styled and the texture.

emelnd
July 28th, 2011, 05:48 PM
Yeah, the damaged frizzy look with the pink makes it look like cotton candy. It is kind of cool, but I think my hair is scared with just me looking at that. I wonder if she got the idea after damaging it for some other color. Hahaha

archel
July 28th, 2011, 06:07 PM
Holy CRAP she is an amazing pianist and looks like a pixie or something - I think I love her!

emelnd
July 28th, 2011, 07:22 PM
I have just seen the video... She is awesome, I love her too...:cheer:

I still don't want her hair. Besides, her hair is unique... I think her personality and music talent is too.

emelnd
July 28th, 2011, 07:25 PM
Have you tried kool aid for the color by the way?

gthlvrmx
July 28th, 2011, 08:02 PM
Damaged , fake, or not, i sure love the video! It's a nice work of art i see and i love it :D

Ruvie
July 28th, 2011, 08:14 PM
As lovely as her piano skills are, I would not want her hair :( It looks like it might have a texture closer to pink insulation :disgust:

McFearless
July 28th, 2011, 09:30 PM
I think the dry and frizzy look makes the colour look even better. Very cool.

Sieren
July 28th, 2011, 09:40 PM
Yum! Pretty cotton candy hair <3

lapushka
July 29th, 2011, 09:20 AM
Great pianist, but I'm not a fan of her look. We all dress for ourselves though, and no one else.

This! ^^

She kind of makes me think of Tori Amos.

Yame
July 29th, 2011, 11:25 AM
Not the most amazing hair, but surely an amazing pianist with a very unique hair style. I'd never do that to myself, but I actually do think it looks kind of cool in a different way from what I expected upon reading the thread title.

jaquelines
July 29th, 2011, 03:02 PM
I&#180;ve found a contact possibility over the internet, there is a site for musicians http://comusico.com/musicians/260 and I wrote her. Maybe she will get back.
I must say, I have pink hair, too pink for me. And is just a thing that some enjoy, others not. Remember that girl with the rainbow hair ? I read at some point, that so many members here were giving up bad comments about her hair. I like so much her hair. I don&#180;t think it&#180;s about weather healthy or not, layers or not, how much damage, etc..It&#180;s about how it looks. It&#180;s so cool how that girl with the rainbow hair looks, nomatter the damage, and I simply love Cezara&#180;s hair. For me it is the most amazing hair, because that is how I imagine my hair to be. The color and the lenght.
And of course it&#180;s a "whole" thing, because of the playing as well, but still..I have now a reason to take the time for my hair to grow and when it&#180;s healthy enough, to dye it again.

Pirate Cat
July 29th, 2011, 08:10 PM
I like it. Damaged or not, I like it. If I could get my hair to do this I would.

Melon Collie
July 29th, 2011, 09:24 PM
I like the look. I would never do anything like that to my own hair. She has manage to turn herself into art with her piano playing ability and her hair. You have to admire someone like her.

jojo
July 30th, 2011, 03:49 AM
Brilliant pianist she has great talent, I like the colour of her hair but her hair looks in terrible condition and needs a good SMT!

alwayssmiling
July 30th, 2011, 04:01 AM
I may be wrong but I think it may be "styled" to look frizzy, possibly backcombed. I think she is deliberately trying to get the cotton candy look - and I like it! She reminds me of Cyndi Lauper.

Toadstool
July 30th, 2011, 03:56 PM
I love her playing and her hair.

jaquelines
July 30th, 2011, 04:43 PM
Me too ! But I have already mentioned that..

emelnd
August 1st, 2011, 01:12 PM
Jaquelines, any luck contacting her? I assume since you haven't responded, you have tried bleaching + kool aid and it didn't work eh...

jaquelines
August 3rd, 2011, 04:29 AM
Hehe, exactly. Well..I tried several stuff. No results so far. I keep trying ! I wrote her through Te comusico site but no answer so far. I will write a new one. Hope to get an answer. Would be nice.

Crysta
August 3rd, 2011, 06:55 AM
I miss my pink hair now :(

I think it looks fabulous.

jaquelines
August 7th, 2011, 10:13 AM
OMG she got back to me and she has a new video with GORGEOUS hair !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2snOfblg4t8

Isn&#180;t that beautiful ?
We exchanged a few Emails. I told her about this forum , that I have posted a thread about her hair. She asked me to quote her on her message to this board:

"To the members of the LongHairCommunity - I would like to start first by saying thank you. There is no greater pleasure for me as the one of bringing joy with my playing. I thank you also for all the comments regarding my hair, as if I understood well this is a forum for hair. I have received some informations from Jaquelines regarding this site and I would like to share also some information in the spirit of the forum regarding my hair. As some of you already guessed, it is my intention to have a "dry look". In reality my hair is quite soft. Pink is not my base color. My "natural" ( dyed ) color is a bright orange. I do apply semi-permanent dyes from time to time when I feel like having it pink.
I lived in Romania for 14 years and since we couldn&#180;t afford any commercial products when I was very young, my mother used to wash my hair with our home-made soap bar, which , of course, was not the same quality as what you find today. It was a bit too harsh for me that is why my mother used for a long time to wash my hair with eggs/honey/chamomille rinses and other herbs which smelled ..funny. I used to drive my parents crazy because of the stains from castor oil, which I appied weeklky in the the night. I have followed a natural hair care for many years until I moved to Germany where I started using different commercial products. Eventhough I had no informations whatsoever about the benefits of "natural" hair care, I realized that something was not good for my hair. After about 4 years, I decided to switch back to the more natural products and I can tell that at least for me, I got more benefits from that, than from anything else.
It is though quite difficult to find time to take care of my hair, as it is quite long and it simply needs a lot of time, especially when you are doing it by your own to apply henna, hair masks, etc..And than to let them sit over night, or even for a few hours.
I try to avoid hairsprays, but I do a lot of combing ( that is why the "dry look" ) and it takes a long time to comb it.
No shampoo ( unless needed - I do understand the term "clarifying" and no SLS ) .
All my respect to everybody here, I think it is fantastic what you have build, too bad I wasn&#180;t aware of this site 10 years ago...
Well, finally, I don&#180;t know if you have something like a quizz , or projects threads, but if you ladies ( and gentleman ) would write , or notify which musical genre you enjoy, maybe Jaquelines could forward me the information, and since I do also share a passion for hair care, I could try writing a .."hair song". It would be fun.
With all my sincere thoughts,

Cezara-Lucia Vlădescu "

jaquelines
August 7th, 2011, 10:15 AM
Thatīs so sweet of her. Can we do a pool with everybodyīs favourite band, or music style ? I want a HAIR SONG !

:cheese:

jaquelines
August 7th, 2011, 03:09 PM
Anyone here wanting to help me start a pool with this theme ?

jaquelines
August 7th, 2011, 07:08 PM
Ok, next try - is anyone here who is interested on that/or not interestead?

emelnd
August 7th, 2011, 09:45 PM
Wow, that is very sweet of her and she is so nice and humble! A hair song would be wonderful. I mostly listen to Prog Rock and Jazz these days but I would love any kind of music!

mrs_coffee
August 8th, 2011, 05:35 AM
Wow. I am in awe of her piano playing, and I quite like her look. Her hair is really cool. I love people who are brave enough to cultivate their own style, no matter how quirky it might seem to the outside world. I could listen to her play the piano all day. She is an incredible talent.

Lark
August 8th, 2011, 08:10 AM
I just sat here watching all her videos and think I am in love! Her style and timing is incredible!
Her style is already right up my ally with the alternative/ jazz sound. You have my vote for a Hair Song :D

seethruugirl
August 8th, 2011, 08:26 AM
She is beautiful! Thanks for sharing her videos!

jaquelines
August 10th, 2011, 08:32 AM
She has a facebook Fan Site : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cezara-Lucia-Vl&#37;C4%83descu/134977236593002
I wrote her and told her that they are some ladies here who would be happy to have a Hair Song and she will work on that.
I will keep posted, she has a lot of nice pictures on her facebook site.

fluffybunny
August 10th, 2011, 09:50 AM
Very interesting look. I thought of Cyndi Lauper, too. I think it's how she scowls in some of her photos (and of course the pink hair). I'd be interested to see how she achieves that style.

Edit: P.S. here's one of her before she started the pink hair style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex6FYP1mvU8 She does indeed have a lot of hair!

jaquelines
August 10th, 2011, 10:27 AM
Very interesting look. I thought of Cyndi Lauper, too. I think it's how she scowls in some of her photos (and of course the pink hair). I'd be interested to see how she achieves that style.

Edit: P.S. here's one of her before she started the pink hair style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex6FYP1mvU8 She does indeed have a lot of hair!

My dear, it was even longer and thicker than that ! I told you guys, but you wouldnīt believe me..:(

jaquelines
November 9th, 2011, 06:59 AM
This is so beautiful. On Sunday Cezara gave a concert in mu old town where I have studied. It was amazing, she had a beautiful white dress, a swarovski headband and bright red, or orange hair. It was magical.
Here is a version of her playing somewhere over the rainbow.It was for me the highlight of the encores.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P60aDD5Cbaw&feature=related
There are two other live recordings from the same concert. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz_DmyGTNuo&feature=related and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dseerePxPUo

When she played I got tears in my eyes.
I hope you like it too. Her hair looks so shiny and healthy. And that vintage headband it`s gorgeous. She said that she had no gloss, or anything on her hair, but that she took very good care of it the past months. "it was about time"in her own words.

jaquelines
November 9th, 2011, 10:42 AM
:rolleyes:So, has anyone seen the videos ?

Avital88
November 9th, 2011, 10:44 AM
most dead hair ive seen in years, she is a good artist though

Avital88
November 9th, 2011, 10:46 AM
and i like the orange style with the swarovski,she has some great style

jaquelines
November 9th, 2011, 10:50 AM
and i like the orange style with the swarovski,she has some great style
Ooah, your avatar pic is so niiiice ! I am so gelous ! Congrat !
The headband looked very nice , it was catching every light and with that simple white dress looked great on stage.

This is so beautiful. On Sunday Cezara gave a concert in mu old town where I have studied. It was amazing, she had a beautiful white dress, a swarovski headband and bright red, or orange hair. It was magical.
Here is a version of her playing somewhere over the rainbow.It was for me the highlight of the encores.
There are two other live recordings from the same concert. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz_DmyGTNuo&feature=related and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dseerePxPUo

I hope you like it too. Her hair looks so shiny and healthy. And that vintage headband it`s gorgeous. She said that she had no gloss, or anything on her hair, but that she took very good care of it the past months. "it was about time"in her own words.

jaquelines
November 10th, 2011, 10:48 AM
Anyone else who has seen the videos ?

jesis
November 10th, 2011, 11:07 AM
Her hair kind of looks like cotton candy to me. Makes me hungry. ;)

jaquelines
November 10th, 2011, 12:34 PM
Her hair kind of looks like cotton candy to me. Makes me hungry. ;)

:D Yeeepi. Like Alice in Wonderland, but with cotton hair.

Elia
November 10th, 2011, 12:43 PM
I know everyone's complaining about the damage but I think it kinda suits her...in like a crazy-eccentric artsy type einstein way. But I'm an artist too so maybe we just tend to like the crazy eccentric look more ;P

jaquelines
November 10th, 2011, 02:09 PM
Dear Elia, I am glad you point this out. I think also, as a musician my self, we tend to "release"our feelings in a certain way which might be excentric. But talking about her hair, which I always loved, it was very shiny and healthy. On the other side, I am fascinated about other artist as well, who dyes the hair in excentric colour. One should consider that when you do stuff like this, the important thing is the look, not how healthy it looks. On an other video, when she dyed her hair pink, people were saying it looks awesome but it`s awfull damaged. It was backcombed, but it was not damaged. The look though was punkish, damaged-look..etc..One cannot create excentric looks ( in this direction as she does ) without backcombing, dying, pulling the hair, etc...all those bad things one should avoid doing with the hair.
I know everyone's complaining about the damage but I think it kinda suits her...in like a crazy-eccentric artsy type einstein way. But I'm an artist too so maybe we just tend to like the crazy eccentric look more ;P