PDA

View Full Version : I found three splits..

Safira
July 27th, 2011, 12:26 AM
So, do you remember how I used to moan about my splits, thatīnothing helps?

So, after I found out that my hair is highly porous, I tried new conditioners and new haircare. And henna. And I have three splits, just three. Yesterday I tried for two hour to found out my splits, but I couldnīt find, just three.

Iīm so happy :cheese:

My hair loves these new routines, it doesenīt get tangled at all it has less frizz and I donīt need those deep treatments all the time, just co-wash and oil.

So, thank you LHC :cheer:

C.H.
July 27th, 2011, 12:35 AM
That's great news. In a perfect world I love a routine consisting of just two products--conditioner and oil. Happy to hear that's working out so well for someone. Maybe I can make it work, too.

How long have you been at this new routine? I'm particularly interested because I, too, am prone to splits.

SoulOfTheSea
July 27th, 2011, 12:36 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOO!!! That's how I feel!!! :)

ssjhotau2
July 27th, 2011, 02:22 AM
What are you using if I may ask? My hair is also very prone to splits :(

Safira
July 27th, 2011, 08:28 PM
Thank you for your comments.

C.H and ssjhotau2

I started this new haircare when summer began. Iīve always known that my hair just hates glycerin at summers, so that wasnīt surprise. But then I was at flu and had time to read everything in internet, so I found an interesting article about porous hair. So, I just realize that my hair needs
other things than humectants. I started a new life with different kind of products and habits.

I use all kind of oils, Vatika Oil, Camellia Oil, Avocado Oil, Panacea (and Panacea has made a huge difference).
I use Lustrasilk, Jessicurl, Giovanni, and everything I can get humectant free. Even glycerinfree makes a huge difference.

And henna made that final change. My hair loves henna.

Of course protein treatments are my hair favorites, but I use them less now, because of henna. My haircare routine is more simple and I donīt have to use hours.